Friday Food

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2011, 05:56 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
What does your LO eat for breakfast?
What do you eat for breakfast?
What does your LO eat for lunch?
What do you eat for lunch?
What's for dinner tonight?

June 10th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
What does your LO eat for breakfast? During the week it's either a waffle or pancake with a bowl of cereal and a bowl of yogurt. On the weekends I do at least one big breakfast of bacon/sausage with eggs and the whole works.

What do you eat for breakfast? Usually a bagel or a bowl of cereal

What does your LO eat for lunch? Whatever is on the daycare menu. It's always a full hot meal with a meat, veggie, starch/grain of some sort. At home on the weekend, not nearly as healthy. That's usually when he'll get hot dogs, alphagetti, pizza bagels, that kinda stuff.

What do you eat for lunch? Whatever is in the house, sometimes leftovers, sometimes a sandwich or soup.

What's for dinner tonight? Aidan requested eggs for supper tonight, that wasn't my plan but I guess I'll go with it.

June 10th, 2011, 06:43 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
What does your LO eat for breakfast? A poptart or cereal.
What do you eat for breakfast? If I eat anything it's usually a bowl of cereal or oatmeal.
What does your LO eat for lunch? PB&J, Cheese roll-ups, Mac & Cheese, Chicken Nuggets, Fishsticks, whatever we've got really. I usually cut up an apple for the girls to share or they have some mandarin oranges, as well.
What do you eat for lunch? Leftovers or whatever the girls are eating.
What's for dinner tonight? Not sure yet, we have to go grocery shopping this afternoon. Might be hot beef sandwiches.
June 10th, 2011, 08:06 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
What does your LO eat for breakfast?
AT daycare she usually has waffles or pancakes. At home cereal or scrambled eggs.

What do you eat for breakfast?
I usually don't.

What does your LO eat for lunch?
Sandwich, pizza, or whatever daycare makes. At home PB&J or Hot Dogs usually.

What do you eat for lunch?
Healthy Choice meals, Soup, or leftovers from the night before.

What's for dinner tonight?
Leftover chinese.
June 10th, 2011, 09:00 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What does your LO eat for breakfast? What ever daycare provides, weekend cereal, cereal bar, yogurt,
What do you eat for breakfast? oatmeal, or eggs
What does your LO eat for lunch? whatever daycare provides, weekend hotdogs, leftovers, mac&cheese, sandwich, corn dogs, chicken nugget. (nothing really healthy)
What do you eat for lunch? leftovers, soup
What's for dinner tonight? Subs from Dominos pizza

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

June 10th, 2011, 09:04 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
What does your LO eat for breakfast? French toast sticks and yogurt. Recently she's been eating a lot of berries with breakfast and less French toast (yay!)
What do you eat for breakfast? 2 pop tarts
What does your LO eat for lunch? at home she wants a cheese quesadilla or grill cheese and yogurt or fruit. At preschool she gets a turkey and cheese sandwich, fruit cup, and a few animal crackers
What do you eat for lunch? bagel sandwich- cream cheese, Italian seasoning, slice of cheese, and two slices of turkey
What's for dinner tonight? Leftovers

June 10th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What does your LO eat for breakfast? YOGURT, CEREAL, ENGLISH MUFFINS WITH PEANUT BUTTER ON THEM
What do you eat for breakfast? COFFEE
What does your LO eat for lunch? SANDWICH,SOUP,MAC AND CHEESE
What do you eat for lunch? SOUP OR SANDWICH
What's for dinner tonight? TACOS

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

~~Lisa~~(40) Mommy to Jenna Justine 20 years old and Peyton Keely Born December 28th,2007
June 10th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What does your LO eat for breakfast? Usually mini frozen but organic whole grain waffles on the weekdays and apple juice. For some reason, that is all she will eat and it's fast. On weekends- she likes variety. Eggs, pancakes, cereal, fruit, anything.
What do you eat for breakfast? Instant oatmeal at my desk w/a banana and green tea. Or, a green veggie and fruit smoothie w/ celery, spinach, lettuce, cilantro, parsley, pear, apple, and banana. Yum.
What does your LO eat for lunch? I usually make her lunches simple bento style. I do one cup w/a veggie (usually carrots, broccoli), one fruit or berry, a protein (usually edamame, or nuts/beans, sometimes ham cubes or grilled chicken), and one grain (whole grain pasta, rice, muffin). It depends every day and always small portions. Sometimes she'll get soup or a pb and j or mac n'cheese, etc.
What do you eat for lunch? whatever I can scrounge up. I usually spend all my time making her lunch so I get a healthy choice steamed meal, simple sandwich, or sometimes a garden burger w/ avocado from the cafeteria.
What's for dinner tonight? London wanted pancakes so we went to IHOP.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search