Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2011, 09:09 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Today is a terrible three tantrum kind of day, full of not listening, arguing, and talking back. I am about to pull my hair out. I finally just sent Lily to bed without having lunch yet. I just didn't know what to do. I texted DH to see if he wanted a three year old at the bank today and he said he is dealing with enough of that kind of behavior from his employees today and passed on my offer. I put Abri to bed too because she's cranky. I am hoping that I will get two hours of peace and then we can all start over this afternoon. Phew! Rant over.
June 10th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Those days are the worst! I hope the afternoon is going better for you.

June 10th, 2011, 12:32 PM
sleepybear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is such a hard age! Also... I'm beyond jealous that she naps.

June 10th, 2011, 12:55 PM
*~*SnowHibiscus*~*'s Avatar I ♥ my girls!
Those are the kind of days that make me want to lock myself in the closet. Hope the afternoon is better!!

June 10th, 2011, 03:09 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
It has been a little better. Everyone had lunch and then we went to Target to run some errands. I did drop them off at DH's bank so that I could close my account at the competition without children hanging off of me. Tonight is one of those nights where I wish we had a babysitter we could call last minute and just go have a drink at the new local pub.
June 13th, 2011, 09:06 AM
lilaculpepper's Avatar Rebel with Good Cause
Courtney, I'm having one of those days today. This is the first week Miles isn't in school since Christmas and now that DH has a day job it's the first time I'm alone with both ALL DAY. Miles has learned from someone (not me or DH) to yell, "Do you hear me?!" when he's angry. At first it was cute but nowadays it comes with finger-pointing and frowning - not so cute.
Hoping to soon at least get my LO down soon and toddler soon after. I got a small VCR/TV set at a yard sale so sometimes I can trick him into watching Peter Pan and dozing off. That trick is wearing thin on him, however.
Too bad we don't live closer so we could switch around kids or go to playdates together since we know exactly what the other is going through!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search