Do you?

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2011, 05:44 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Let your children see you naked still? Come into the bath room while showering or using the toilet?

Do you always wear a bra around the house? Have you made any changes or plan too if you don't wear a bra around the house?

Does your husband change or take a shower around your children?

Does any of this matter if they are the same sex as you or as husband?

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

June 13th, 2011, 06:43 AM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We both change in front of her and shower in font of her and get in the shower with her sometimes (usually when she refuses to get in the bath or shower herself and she needs a quick rinse down) though dh keeps mentioning that he should probably start wearing a bathing suit soon if she's around or in the shower with him.

I hate wearing a bra and often it's the first thing I take off when I get home.

June 13th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Let your children see you naked still? Come into the bath room while showering or using the toilet? No, but then I never really have. Except the toilet, especially out in public. He's with me in the stall when I go.

Do you always wear a bra around the house? Have you made any changes or plan too if you don't wear a bra around the house? Yep,I do.

Does your husband change or take a shower around your children? Same as my answer above.

Does any of this matter if they are the same sex as you or as husband? Not really. I've never really changed or showered in front of Aidan and it would've been the same had he been a girl. I don't hide it either, so if he happens to walk in, I don't make a big deal of it. I've just always thought it wasn't necessary, so I never started doing it and therefor don't have to worry about when it becomes inappropriate.

June 13th, 2011, 06:52 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Let your children see you naked still? Come into the bath room while showering or using the toilet?

Yeah sure, why not.

Do you always wear a bra around the house? Have you made any changes or plan too if you don't wear a bra around the house?

No. Why would I. I'm at home with my family.

No.

Totally.
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks

yes, nudity is no big deal around here. And I have NO CLUE what it's like to shower or use the toilet with out at least one child nipping at my ankles.

During the day, yes, once the kids go to bed it comes off, but not because they are in bed, but because it's my relaxing time. Weekends I tend to slack on putting in on. They've seen my boobs enough while Bailey's nursing, I doubt they even notice them.

hmm...not really anymore... but he does live in his underwear.. Which in turn has both boys constantly looking for theirs that matches. (boxer briefs instead of the briefs with cartoons..) and all three of the "guys" run around in just their underwear. Tom hasn't actually been nude in front of the kids in ages. Pretty much since Bailey started walking. Which is also when he started locking the bathroom door every time he goes in there..

With Thomas being 5 now, I'm starting to get a bit self conscious as he's at this awkward girls have cooties but look ma, she's pretty age. But if it were Bailey at this age, I doubt I'd care...

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Yes, but as a SAHM if I didn't, I'd never get to shower or use the bathroom.

I do about 95% of the time. It's almost always a nursing tank and I'm starting to miss real bras. I don't like going all free and breezy!

Not often. He doesn't make a big deal of it and I don't think Kaija has ever said anything or really noticed any difference honestly.

To us it hasn't. We don't roam around the house nude all the time but it does happen. We just don't make it a big deal.
June 13th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Let your children see you naked still? 9 & 7 year old, NO. Donovan, sometimes, but after he got a boner in the shower with me, I try not to!
Come into the bath room while showering or using the toilet? They come in the bathroom while I'm showering now and then, but don't see anything. Kyron closes the door to the bathroom if I'm in it and Donovan has opened it. Porter is starting to avoid it, and Donovan MUST come in if he finds out I'm in the bathroom.

Do you always wear a bra around the house? No
Have you made any changes or plan too if you don't wear a bra around the house? No, but we're talking no bra UNDER the shirt I'm wearing. Not walking around with boobs hanging out.

Does your husband change or take a shower around your children? Yes

Does any of this matter if they are the same sex as you or as husband? Yes. I'm more likely to cover up than my husband, since they're all boys. However, it's a gender thing AND and age thing. I don't think DH would get naked in front of the older two anymore. But he'll still shower with Donovan

June 13th, 2011, 07:41 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Yes

I don't always (I sleep topless and am still nursing quite a bit during the day), but I don't walk around naked all the time either

Yes but not often. He does not like anyone in the bathroom while using the toilet, even the dog but he doesn't really care if Lily pops her head in the shower to tell him something. He covers up about 95% of the time

Maybe if I had boys it would matter when they got a little older, but I don't mind if the girls happen to see me. I'm sure DH will be more careful as they get older
June 13th, 2011, 07:42 AM
~Devon~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Devon~
Yes, but I'm thinking it's time to stop. Yes he is allowed to come into the bathroom, it's the only way I'd get a shower lol!!!

Do you always wear a bra around the house? Have you made any changes or plan too if you don't wear a bra around the house? I'm always wearing a nursing tank top and he sees me nurse Paige.

Does your husband change or take a shower around your children? Not really, but he does take baths and Jacob will go in to use the potty while DH is in the bath. He doesn't ask questions though.

Does any of this matter if they are the same sex as you or as husband? I think it does. At this age with Paige I think I wouldn't try to cover up as quickly if she walked into the bathroom after I showered for example.

This is funny timing as the other day when I got out of the shower Jacob came into the bathroom while I was drying my hair before I wrapped the towel around me, he just stood there staring at me lol, while I was thinking ok, you are too old to be seeing me naked anymore.
June 13th, 2011, 08:11 AM
I ask these question because Ryan made a comment that he thinks i need to start wearing a bra at home. I wear tank tops which you can tell I don't have a bra one. It doesn't bother me at all... Aiden is starting to notice the difference between me and daddy, Aiden and Preston. I had to explain I don't have a penis this weekend to Aiden.

The boys do see me naked. I don't walk around the house naked but they are near me when I take a shower or using the bathroom. I figure when they decide they do not want to see me this way, they will stop coming in the bathroom. I also don't wear a bra at home. I hate it. I wear a shirt (fitted tank tops). Ryan think I should start wearing one since the boys are getting older.

<

June 13th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMarie! View Post
I ask these question because Ryan made a comment that he thinks i need to start wearing a bra at home. I wear tank tops which you can tell I don't have a bra one. It doesn't bother me at all... Aiden is starting to notice the difference between me and daddy, Aiden and Preston. I had to explain I don't have a penis this weekend to Aiden.

The boys do see me naked. I don't walk around the house naked but they are near me when I take a shower or using the bathroom. I figure when they decide they do not want to see me this way, they will stop coming in the bathroom. I also don't wear a bra at home. I hate it. I wear a shirt (fitted tank tops). Ryan think I should start wearing one since the boys are getting older.
In this case i don't think a bra is a requirement since you have on a shirt. If you aren't comfortable wearing them, I don't think it makes it any less decent in front of the boys
June 13th, 2011, 11:04 PM
horseradishmayo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
if you can't go bra-less in your own home - then what is the point of life???

yes

Do you always wear a bra around the house? Have you made any changes or plan too if you don't wear a bra around the house? nope

Does your husband change or take a shower around your children? yes

Does any of this matter if they are the same sex as you or as husband? no - maybe in the future, but not yet.

and i'd like to add that Sarah is naked 80% of the time...no joke. she sleeps naked and she hates wearing clothes unless she is playing dress up. she wears clothes when we leave the house obviously or if we have company, but if we are out she starts undressing the minute we walk through the door.

Check out my etsy shop!
Crunchy Couture
use code JMMOMMY for free shipping in the US
June 14th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
Sure, she sees me naked often if I get up (sleep in undies or naked) or if I'm in the shower or use the toilet, don't bother me really, except that I'm getting used to showering alone or with dbf so try to use that as my "relax" time without her hanging on me.

Not really much changes, I'm not too fond of not wearing a bra since I feel too self concious but if I'm without, then I'm without. Don't see whats the matter with going braless, boobs are boobs and they are pretty much the same as an arm, feet or whatever. big deal

No dh but dbf don't change completely infront of her but he got no issue being in boxers or being naked as long as its fron behind, she has tried to sneak a peak while he has pee'd several times and asked why he pees standing etc but none of us is bothered by it. She don't care about it anymore

Don't have a boy so wouldn't really know but I doubt it, doubt dbf would really care either if tanja was a boy/girl

June 14th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Like Sarah, Lily prefers no clothes too. Most days she hangs out in just panties unless we go somewhere or if someone is coming over
June 14th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCrafty View Post
Like Sarah, Lily prefers no clothes too. Most days she hangs out in just panties unless we go somewhere or if someone is coming over

I think Preston is going to be like this. He love just to run around in a diaper and then Aiden want to copy of course...

<

June 14th, 2011, 08:31 AM
BrittM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Yes, Jake has no concept of privacy. We're working on that though since he seems to think it's ok to walk in on anyone using the bathroom. Company doesn't appreciate it too much lol.

I hardly ever wear a bra anywhere lol. I'm super small chested so I don't really need one too often.

Always. Jake and DH bath/shower together every day. Jake gets upset if he can't bath with daddy.

Nope, not to me. I'm honestly not worried about Jake seeing me naked either. We're all family and I don't think 3 is too old to see mommy or daddy naked yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search