Wednesday Whines and Woohoos

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2011, 06:18 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Let's hear them!

Whine: night weaning does not stop night wakings. Yawn! Plus I think she is finally starting to teethe. The drool is crazy and she is insanely fussy. Then DH suddenly changed Friday's dinner plans. It was supposed to be just one of his employees and his wife and 1 year old. Well he decided to invite 5 more of his employees and their kids (an 18 year old and a 10 year old) and then told me after he invited them. I like them all but now I have to clean the house and prepare enough food for all those people without DH's help. Fun.

Woohoo: I had a good run last night

Last edited by QueenCrafty; June 15th, 2011 at 06:38 AM.
June 15th, 2011, 06:48 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Whine: Total First World Problem - I haven't been able to farm on Farmville for 3 days. You'd think with it being one of the most popular games ever they'd fix it faster. The reply I got from them was "We'll fix it with the next upgrade" WTH!?

Woohoo: Kolbie STTN!!!!!!
June 15th, 2011, 07:23 AM
*Mommie2Timmy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Mommie2Timmy*
Whine - I work the next four days. I love my job don't get me wrong, but I am so over being bossed around by nurses. I am ready to be a nurse and get paid more!!

Wahoo- about to leave to drop Timmy at the sitters and go and get a mani/pedi and my eyebrows waxed! Ahhh me time!!

Laura ~ Tim ~ Timmy

June 15th, 2011, 07:43 AM
*~*SnowHibiscus*~*'s Avatar I ♥ my girls!
Whine: It's only Wednesday.

Woohoo: My boob consult is the 29th!! I was hoping to get in next week but that's ok.

June 15th, 2011, 07:59 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: Meltdown this morning. We had a ton of errands that we needed to do.. and we did them all after work (no working out.. no anything.. blah!) so Meg got to bed late. This morning she was a mess.

woohoo: I made a new friend. We have hung out 2x so far. I know it sounds funny.. but I don't make IRL friends easily.. and I like having someone I can visit with.

My Blog

Last edited by IneedCoffee; June 15th, 2011 at 09:54 AM.
June 15th, 2011, 09:09 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Whine: I'm tired ALL the time, my eyes are burning and hurting constantly, nothing helps.

Woohoo: Daycare says M hasn't complained once about hurting.

June 15th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Whine: I have to take the State Licensing Mortgage exam on Friday.

Woohoo: We decided to get out and go camping this weekend.

June 15th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Whine: Aidan is dreaming a lot lately and I'm having a hard time explaining so he understands dream from reality and that frustrates him. He insists he can fly if he attaches a lot of feathers to himself. I'm getting concerned that he's going to try to start jumping off of stuff trying to be a bird and that's freaking me out a bit.

Woohoo: I spent the afternoon in beautiful sunny warm weather on a boat cruise on Lake Ontario with work. Free food and drinks, good times!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search