Saturday Sighs 6/18

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2011, 07:54 AM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
What has you sighing and shrugging your shoulders today?

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
June 18th, 2011, 08:11 AM
My sighs...our van's brakes are DONE. the van shakes so bad if you even just tap the break, so Chris brought it in. $700!! So Chris said we can't afford it, etc and they knocked $150 off of it...shows how much they are trying to take you with cost!! Jerks. We don't have $550 just laying around to use on our van, but we have no choice.

Another sigh. Due to us having a 2 bedroom house with very small closets, I had to use extra closet bars that I got from BRU for nat and baby boy's clothes. These bars fall apart so easily. The kids love to play in the closet and somehow they've managed to not knock the bars of clothes down. Then Chris goes into the closet once to get diapers and knocks the bars down. Awesome. And he leaves it.

SIGH.

June 19th, 2011, 02:13 AM
The Rikki-Lee's Avatar Super Mommy
I had my second day at a new job yesterday (Saturday)....and 99% of people that work there are so rude to me. They all sat down for a lunch break and someone brought lunch for everyone and I was the only person they didn't offer to sit down and have lunch with them as well. RUDE! Thats my whinge for the day

Thank you kyleighsmom2008 for my siggie
June 19th, 2011, 02:35 AM
i'm sorry! i didn't even realize you started a new job. new jobs suck sometiems LOL!

June 19th, 2011, 07:46 AM
The Rikki-Lee's Avatar Super Mommy
They doo!
I don't really care as I only work one day a week, so I'm not there to make friends with them...but I would never do that to other people so I dunno why people have to be so rude!
I feel your pain about the car! We also need our brakes done, but we've been putting it off until we had the money...so now they pretty much need to be done ASAP, and I'd much rather spend the money on other stuff

Thank you kyleighsmom2008 for my siggie
June 20th, 2011, 11:22 AM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
Boo, for rude people. I guess you can look at the positives that you have a job. I hope it gets better for you!

I didn't have many sighs for Saturday. I went to a baby shower in the morning and then went shopping with my MIL in the afternoon. I had a great time. Although Tenli was a pain in the evening because she was so tired.

Tags
saturday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search