Update on my HCG diet

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
Today is the end of my first week in phase 2 and I'm down 9.4 lbs! I'm so excited I could scream!

This is my second time doing this diet. It seems the first time I did it in January, I was OBSESSED with food. This time around, it's been a lot easier. I'm not sure if it's because it's summer and my appetite is lower anyway, but some days I find it hard to even eat the allowed amounts.

On my wii fit, I set a goal of 18 lbs for this month, but at the rate I'm going, I may even pass that! Ultimately, I'd like to be down a total of 25-30 lbs, and that may not be that much of a stretch this time around. I'm so excited because I really feel like it's going to give me the jump start to where I want to be.
June 26th, 2011, 02:13 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yay!! good for you!! Keep up the good work!
June 26th, 2011, 07:36 PM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
Woohoo!! You certainly don't look like you have 30 lbs to lose! Do you get the drops or the injections? Do you have to go somewhere weekly? Just curious The HcG was the other diet I was looking at when I was deciding on something, but I got nervous about the shots! LOL

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
June 26th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Mama Theo's Avatar Supermom Extrordinare
You're too sweet, but I put on a bunch of weight in the weeks leading up to our move because I was so stressed and didn't *****' care how much I gained, lol. I'd seriously decide that it was ok to eat an entire bag of doritos and wash it down with a ton of soda.

Anyhow, I'm doing the injections. I got them from the place recommended by my friend's doctor, so I felt a lot more comfortable than just randomly ordering online, kwim? It's really not too bad, since it uses insulin needles which are very small and thin. The first round, it took a few days to get comfortable with it, but now it's not a big deal at all. My friend tried the drops and you have to hold them in your mouth for 5-10 minutes, twice a day. She hated the way they tasted and they were sort of oily. She just didn't like it. For me, I figured I might as well go with the quick injection 1 time a day and be done with it. As long as I hold the skin tight, I barely even feel it.
June 26th, 2011, 10:01 PM
jillylicious's Avatar mom always liked you best
WTG Kim! You are going to look so fantastic!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search