We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I have been stung twice. It hurts! Thankfully, I"m not allergic.
Neither of my boys have that I know of. They know bug bites can hurt, but I have not been told from school if they were stung and they were not stung in my presence.
Eliza - Wife to husband, Jason. Mother to twin boys, Cameron and Kiefer (6-24-08)
I ahve been stung and have a mild sensitivity to them (more of a reaction than normal but not an allergic reaction per say) Ethan has also been stung and is following in my foot steps and now for him we have to keep benadryl on hand as well as a prescribed steroid for him.