How is everyone doing?

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
update us!
August 3rd, 2011, 03:42 PM
jillylicious's Avatar mom always liked you best
Mm, I'd give myself a grade of B-.

I lost all my baby weight, which is nice. I enjoyed myself on holidays in Idaho, and lost all the weight (about 3lbs) I gained while we were there.

Unfortunately I am 7-8lbs (fluctuating) away from goal, which was 125 by Aug 28th. And Aug 28th is only 25 days away - and that's a LOT to lose, healthily, in 3.5 weeks.

I will ahve to be satisfied with being under 130 for my birthday - this am I was 133, so even 5lbs in the next 3.5 weeks would be nice to see. We're eating salads and working out lots for the rest of this month to make that happen. Got everything crossed that I will still achieve goal.
August 4th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
I've been "maintaining" for the past month but I'm back at it. Hurt my upper back & neck REALLY bad (not sure how) but I could barely move... so I took a break from the gym, mostly did cardio, and wasn't counting anything... however, good habits thankfully stick and I was able to maintain my almost 15 pound loss. So now I'm back at it... working out hard & counting everything. I'd like to lose 10 more this month and eventually get to 135 (20 pounds away). Trying to get back into running but it's tough since I've never been much of a runner... I love it though, it gives you quick results... definitely the best cardio I've ever done... I love feeling like puking after a good run
August 4th, 2011, 06:46 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eh... need to refocus myself but summer is so hard.

I signed up for a 10k in October and plan to start training for that next week. And I have started taking a one hour WillPower & Grace class a couple of times a week on top of our half hour personal training session.

My biggest problem is I love food!
August 4th, 2011, 07:28 AM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
Well I've been keeping everyone updated, so you all know! But I am doing pretty well, I need to re-lose the 2 lbs I gained at my moms this week, but that should be pretty easy.

I am trying to lose 4 lbs each week for the next two weeks before Florida! So I am being really strict with myself, and trying to get on the treadmill at least every other day since there is a lot of walking in the heat at the theme parks anyway.

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
August 11th, 2011, 09:40 AM
I am doing awesome! I've always had this stomach pooch that drove me crazy. I started the Couch to 5K and no longer have it. I am very excited. Christa you are right-running does give you quick results. Well maybe not SUPER quick but I am loving what it has done to my body.

I read somewhere on the internet that after 12 weeks of running your body starts to burn more body fat. I am on week 8 or 9 right now. I eat whatever I want.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search