Wendy

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You must be getting so excited! Not long to go.

Any more news on boy / girl?

If you do end up having a girl, I have a bunch of Sam's baby clothes that will probably fit your LO through to next winter. I have to go through and double check. I think there is at least a Rubbermaid container full of stuff.

If you want it, I am happy to give it to you (it is all in excellent condition) and I'd only ask you to pay the shipping. If you are interested, let me know. I can take photos of the lot of stuff if you'd like to see it, too.

We can wait until you actually have the baby and then I can ship it.

<3

<3
August 20th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Thanks Trudy! I am getting excited. It's still so strange to me that time has gone by so quickly.

Still nothing new about the whole boy/girl thing. But, based on the ultrasounds and my gut, I do believe it's a girl. Of course, we wont know for sure until I'm holding her in my arms.

I would be thrilled to get Sam's things from you. It's so sweet of you to offer. I'm not worried about getting pictures. I've seen photos of how you dress her, and I think most everything is awesome. I'll gladly pay for the shipping. Any idea on how much it would cost to get it down here?

Even though I joined the Oct DDC, you'd better believe I'll be on here first to let you all know when baby comes!

August 20th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, I was just going through it all and it is almost two RM containers. I am going to wash it all and pack all the stuff in 2 cu. ft. boxes and then I will get an estimate for you. I think it'll end up being two boxes. But, even if it ends up being $100, there is several hundred dollars worth of stuff... I just came across heaps of sleepers and diaper vests. There are a few nice outfits that would fit this fall/winter and there are a bunch of outfits for next summer and for fall/winter of next year... 18/24 months (shirts, jeans, rompers, etc.).

Maybe PM me your new address (either here or FB) and I will try and get an estimate for you this week.

<3

<3
August 23rd, 2011, 10:37 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
I sent a huge box to my inlaws for their son and it was $60. I was expecting it to be much more. But I don't know how it is from Canada to the US though.
September 22nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wendy,

I finally was able to do the calculations today. I packed 3 @ 1.3 cubic ft. boxes and each is approximately 15 pounds. Each box costs $35 to ship. I am going to find out from my husband if there is a cheaper way, but worst case scenario it would be around $100. Let me know if that's okay with you and once your little girl (knock on wood ) is born, I will ship it all for you right away. There are some sleepers and diaper vests that would probably come in handy right away.

Apparently you would have them in 3 - 4 days.

<3

<3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search