The plan for 2012

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone have new (or continued) weight loss plans for 2012?

I still have my (hated) 10 lbs to lose and so I have made a very simple plan that I can stick with, and it's something I need to do regardless of whether it helps me lose weight or not. My resolution for this year is to not snack after supper. I'm thinking this will help me save about 200 calories per day. Not sure how much weight loss that will translate to, but 5 lbs will make me happy and 10 will make me ecstatic. I am recording my success or failure on a calendar so that at the end of the year I can look back and see how successful I was.

It's not much but I think I can do it.

Anyone else trying something new?
Mom to 4 boys and 1 girl
January 10th, 2012, 07:15 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing a program through Isagenix to nutritionally rebalance myself and my eating habits. I cheated a bit this past week but am ready to get back on track. I lost about 9 pounds from the first week in December to now so I'm happy with that.

I signed up for a half marathon and start training for that soon so hopefully that will help me tone up and lose a few more pounds as well. I also am waiting on a new set of workout DVD's to hopefully help kick my booty into gear.

Good luck Erin!
January 10th, 2012, 11:37 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
Good luck, Erin!! I've got a pending resolution to lose weight - 30lb and counting so far, LOL - but obviously can't do a whole lot about it just yet.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
January 10th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I signed up for myfitness pal and have started trying to eat better and go to the gym. I am in need of healthy snack ideas and easy dinners if anyone has any.
January 10th, 2012, 08:51 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I too still have the same 20lbs that has haunted me however, this year is my year. I am much more commited already and can see the bigger picture. So I am hoping that I continue to do so.
January 11th, 2012, 05:27 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My goal this year is regular exercise. I did alright with that last year until fall and then I just got lazy. So, my goal is to work out 4-5 days per week. Weight loss will be a bonus (another 10 pounds would be fab), but mostly, I just want to feel energetic and healthy.

And I need to drink more water!
Thanks to Kiliki for my super cute siggy!

February 9th, 2012, 05:43 PM
happyhme44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am at a really good weight, but I need to work on toning up. My goal is to start actually trying to tone up. I have figured out how to keep the weight off, but now I want the muscle to go along with it. I admit I am not exactly motivated these days.

~Thank you Claire for my beautiful siggy!~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search