little update

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2012, 08:06 PM
GirliMumi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Girls!!!

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and Happy Birthday to all our *tear* 4 year olds!!!!! I had our party last weekend even though she isn't 4 until Wednesday and it went well. It was crazy and totally overwhelming for the preggers but it's all done for another year and I had one happy girl so it was well worth it

I was trying to find on here where to go for archives. I know we tracked our weight to a point when we were preg with these ones and I was trying to compare where I am now to where I was last time. I am sure I am doing much better this go round but I am still heavier than I would have liked. I definitely am not ever going to be the cute preggie with a belly and nothing else. I can live with that, I am just curious to see how far off I am now.

I meet my OB yesterday, LOVE her! She is awsome and at a different hospital than I delivered last time. My BF used her last year with her preg and I had decided on her before I realized she was the same Dr! My GP absolutely refused to pass my info along to a midwife after my last experience and after finally meeting this one, I am totally fine with that.

So the big news is that I had not 1 but 2 u/s this week! I have a baby who wouldn't cooperate and was facing my spine the entire first u/s on wednesday. I really wanted to find out the sex and the tech really didn't want to tell me because it wasn't a full front view, however..........

He said he didn't see any boy parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With 2 different shots he didn't see anything and was pretty confident that there should have been something visible at this point. So I asked what percentage sure he was and he gave me a 70% girl (I offered the 70 as an example and he went with it).

Now yesterday when I met the OB she wanted to have the front measurements (facial etc.) so she said to go right back since they would know what they were missing. I got in right away and this guy gave me a 90% girl!!!!! This time SHE was sitting straight up and down and had her legs way down and together in my pelvis. He did get a quick look as I was trying to get her to move and still said he saw no boy parts.

Soooooooo......Team Pink!!!!! I am so excited to have 2 girls! I wanted it so bad and can't wait to be able to do things with my GIRLS!! Of course girlie has said all along that she was getting a sister and she is thrilled. She actually predicted my SIL having a boy and us a girl and it looks like the little monkey was right

Ok so it turned into a big update! If anyone knows how to go back and search please let me know, I had no luck. I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the party season Is there a better mobile version of this site yet? My phone hates this layout and it takes forever to load, which is part of why I'm never around!!!
January 21st, 2012, 06:40 AM
WineKeepsMeSane's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for the update!!! Can't wait to meet your new little girl

January 21st, 2012, 07:59 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Yay for little girls!!!! How delightful!

How far along are you now?

January 21st, 2012, 01:31 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Yay for another girl!!
January 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
Thanks ladies

I'm 19 wks on Wednesday and spending it with my birthday girl !!
January 23rd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Having 2 girls is awesome! Congrats!

January 23rd, 2012, 11:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats Christina! We miss you around here!

<3

<3
January 23rd, 2012, 12:06 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Yeah, we miss you!

I love having 2 girls!! It's way fun! Congrats!
February 2nd, 2012, 08:07 PM
Thanks Ladies! I miss you too!! I really did not connect or have the time to commit to the due date club on here unfortunately. I barely get in here as it is!

Thank you all though, I am super pumped for 2 girls!!! I am working on the new big girl room, furniture arrives on Thursday, eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!! So excited!!
February 2nd, 2012, 08:24 PM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!

February 2nd, 2012, 08:43 PM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
You MUST post pics of the new baby girl room!

February 2nd, 2012, 10:36 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Either I'm losing my mind, or JM ate my post! Congrats! I'm so excited for you and I can totally see you with 2 girls, seems as it should be.

February 3rd, 2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks Girls

Looks like the rooms going to be finished even faster! Furniture arrived today so painting tomorrow and hopefully picking it up Sunday so I am hoping to have it mostly together by Tuesday (working all day tomorrow and Monday, which really gets in the way!!!)

I will definitely post pics when it is all put together! I am still looking/debating what to do with the walls. I was going to do one of those peel and stick murals of a tree and owls but they are soooo expensive and I am afraid of screwing it up! This is the one I like though... Owl Tree Wall Decals Owl Nursery Theme Tree Wall by Lulukuku its says nursery but I would put it up and over her bed on the longer wall. The room is very pink but she loves purple so I'd keep the purple decals the way they are.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search