My saga

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OK, here is the rundown. What do you think?

1. I had my period while on the IUD from Jan 30- Feb 3rd. Just slight spotting for all 5 days. I was able to get by with a panty liner.

2. I had my Mirena removed on 2/3.

3. Had unprotected sex on 2/4 and 2/6.

4. Had thick sticky CM on the 5th and 6th (had globs like rubber cement glue, sorry gross), EW cm on the 7th and 8th (very stretchy), and overly wet, slippery, and abundant CM on the 9th. (needed to wear a pad on the 9th because of the amount). I seriously had to wipe 3 times going to the bathroom to feel dry on the 9th. I have been dry on the cm front from the 10th on.

I thought signs were showing the O was coming, but now I am thinking I may have o'd on the 9th. I wasn't even thinking about it, but now I am wondering if there is a slight chance we dtd during a fertile time.

I am sure my mind is over thinking the whole thing and the chances of me ending up pregnant now is very very slim considering the recent period and the IUD removal but still.

When would you test just to be on the safe side? My cycle has been irregular every since getting the Mirena.

February 13th, 2012, 08:49 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow.. I have no idea. I usually wait until the 10th day after when I think I o'd to start testing, or whenever I start feeling sore bewbs.
Do you have anything going on? You might be on 4 or 5 DPO right? I would wait a bit and see how you feel.

My Blog
February 13th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I realized yesterday I hadn't had a BM since Thursday and I have one every single day. Constipation was a major issue with both my pregnancies both times from the start. That's when I started thinking about things.

February 13th, 2012, 09:06 AM
I wonder what common issues are after having the IUD removed. Have you looked to see if these things might be related?

My Blog
February 13th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't researched it yet. I am trying to stay away from that thinking, so, I don't flip out. I would say increased sex drive is a big one though. I have felt like a 16 year old school boy. Wow.

February 13th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Fun!!

I know constipation is one of my first signs as well. Can I secretly have my fingers crossed for you?

My Blog
February 13th, 2012, 12:10 PM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would test but I would wait a little longer before testing.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

February 13th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The only signs I had with either girl was constipation, heartburn and bloating.

I will be testing come Sunday if nothing happens between now and then.

Heather, I am secretly hoping for a bfp too. DH would learn to adjust. :-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search