January 08 PR - October DDC :)

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2012, 12:32 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry Heather
March 22nd, 2012, 01:05 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I'm so sorry Heather
March 22nd, 2012, 01:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Heather, I can't possibly tell you how truly sorry I am. My heart goes out to you and your family. Give Meg an extra hug.

March 22nd, 2012, 02:48 PM
*~~Shannon~~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Heather, I am so sad to hear this news. I was truly hoping the bleeding was nothing. I wish there was anything I could do to take away some of your hurt.

March 22nd, 2012, 03:48 PM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sad for you right now. :-( unbelievable. :-(

March 22nd, 2012, 04:18 PM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry Heather... I'll be praying for you and your family... This is news I didn't want to hear.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

March 22nd, 2012, 04:57 PM
~Devon~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Devon~
Oh Heather I am so sorry.
March 22nd, 2012, 04:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Heather I am just so sad for you and your family. I am so, so sorry.

<3

<3
March 22nd, 2012, 05:08 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Oh no! Heather, I'm so sad to hear this news. So unfair, I'm so sorry.

March 22nd, 2012, 05:08 PM
sleepybear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Heather, I'm so very sorry.

March 23rd, 2012, 09:45 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you everyone. Asside from the pain and nausea I'm doing ok. Everything happens for a reason. Meg is meant to be the only shinning star in our family and i plan to spoil the holy heck.out of her. I am very blessed to have her.
Kristen, Thank you for being on this journey with me. I hope I didn't kill this thread with what has happened. I am still so very happy for you and look forward to keeping up with your pregnancy along the way. Never feel guilty. God has his plans for us, and for our family his pkan was just one awesome child.
I probably wont be on much the next few days. Unfortunately this little guy doesnt want to leave me, so I have to take some medicine in the morning to help him along. If that doesnt work, i will be having a d&c. I have a followup on Monday to make sure everything goes well.
My heart is broken, but when I look at Meg I see a true miracle and know that I am very lucky and gave my best effort. Everything will be ok.
I love you guys. Really I do. I'm so glad I have a place like this to share the ups and downs of my life... And that's not just the vicodin talking.

My Blog
March 23rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Heather, I promise that if my bean makes it to the end, I will remember yours forever.

I hope you can start healing soon. You are amazing.
IneedCoffee likes this.
March 23rd, 2012, 11:44 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Bless you, Heather.

I know you believe strongly in things happen for a reason. I will add to that and say that I feel that we are dealt only what we are capable in dealing with. You're an incredibly strong woman, as is being demonstrated now by how you are dealing with this. Meg is a very lucky little girl to have such an awesome role model.
IneedCoffee likes this.

March 23rd, 2012, 11:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hugs Heather. You really are awesome.

<3

<3
March 25th, 2012, 11:04 AM
*~Scootaloo~*
On my phone.. Thinking of you and I hope you are not in too much pain. Love you.
March 25th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Joliving4Jesus's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Joliving4Jesus Send a message via Yahoo to Joliving4Jesus
Oh Heather, I was thinking of you today and wondering how things were going, I cannot even put into words how sorry I am to hear this ...its simply not fair but for you to be strong enough to state everything happens for a reason at such a difficult time; it just amazes me, God will bless your faithfulness, praying so much for you and your family....

March 25th, 2012, 06:48 PM
GirliMumi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG Heather I am so incredibly sorry!!! You are such a strong person and Meg is such a lucky girl. I hope you are starting to heal. Biggest hugs ever!!!
March 27th, 2012, 07:23 AM
noworries
Heather, I am just now seeing this. I am so sorry. You are an amazing woman and an amazing mommy. This makes me so sad. I'm praying that your body heals quickly and that you will be able to heal emotionally after some time.
March 27th, 2012, 08:02 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks everyone. I am doing ok i guess. I went back yesterday and they did an ultrasound. The baby was gone. That was hard to see. I guess I had some weird fantasy that even after all the pain and bleeding there would be a healthy active baby in there. I still have a "significant layer of endometrial (sp) lining left".. so I guess I have a lot more to go. No D&C though! I came back to work today and just want to go home now. But a co-worker went home to visit family in Mexico last week and brought everyone a bottle of tequila. I love him! lol
I have been very angry the last day or so, and DH says I am finally processing everything. I don't like how I feel, but I guess I have to accept everything before I can move on. I wish companies offered PTO for stuff like this. I would take another week off if I could. I am kicking myself everyday for telling people. I only told a few, but that was too many.
Meg took everything like a champ. Dh picked her up from School the day I found out the baby had passed away. He took her out for ice cream and told her they were giving mommy time to rest. He told her that the baby had to go to heaven and that I was sad. She asked lots of questions, and he gave her the answers she needed. Since then, she has asked a few, showed some sadness and processed it well. She asks if we will get another baby in my belly someday, and I just say that I don't know if that will happen or not. She continues to pray for the baby and draw pictures of our family with the baby in it, but she is doing good overall.
I better quit babbling. I am at work, and the only time I cry is when I talk about it or think about it. Love you guys.

Happy 9 weeks Kristen. I pray for your little guy every day. Good luck Holly. I am hoping next month is your month!

My Blog

Last edited by IneedCoffee; March 27th, 2012 at 08:05 AM.
March 27th, 2012, 08:07 AM
~Devon~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Devon~
Love you Heather.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search