January 08 PR - October DDC :)

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2012, 10:41 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Heather! I'm crying I'm so excited for you!!!!
March 10th, 2012, 11:58 AM
*~Scootaloo~*
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Girl you are due for all good things to happen, when it rains it pours! Good Luck!
March 12th, 2012, 10:16 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kristen.. I am sorry you are having such a hard time with the ms. I have been eating all day and still feel a little nauseated, but nothing bad. I hope it stays away.. but I also feel so much safer when I am dry heaving. It makes me feel like the baby is really doing well.

My Blog
March 12th, 2012, 10:50 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
Thanks. Are you taking Zofran now? I might need something like that. I can't do 7 more weeks.
March 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM
I have taken 2 over the last week or so. They help.. but I don't take them unless I really need them. You might ask for some. It would be nice to have around.

My Blog
March 13th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Kristen.. how are you feeling? Any better?

I am ok.. just exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well, because when I lay down the room spins too much. So I have 3-4 pillows under my head and practically sleep sitting up. Kinda reminds me of the last trimester with Meg when heartburn was so bad, I could only sleep while sitting up.

I am sitting at my desk today alternating between falling asleep and trying not to burp or heave. I love pregnancy!

I picked up an extra folic vitamin at the request of my doctor. At night I take my aspirin, prenatal and now this. Meg asked what the new vitamin was for, and I said it was the baby's vitamin. So she insists on feeding the baby it's vitamin.. and takes it out of the bottle for me and puts it in my mouth. She is so excited, but keeps sighing and saying "why does it take so long?"

My Blog
March 13th, 2012, 12:16 PM
That's so sweet about Meg.

I am not feeling better. But am hanging in there. Trying out different tricks to see what helps. Seems that B6 keeps me from dry heaving as much, as do rice cakes. It's just hard with 2 active boys. Worth it though.
March 13th, 2012, 12:46 PM
I wish I could send you some of my medicine (can't remember the name of it right now). I still haven't had to use it much except the first few days when I got it. I hope you find a magic solution and are able to function well soon.

My Blog
March 14th, 2012, 05:21 PM
GirliMumi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so excited for you two! I had no idea until tonight that either of you were on board! Congrats!!!!!!

I know its a bit late but I had spotting with both now Kristen, and have now taken Diclectin with both as well. If your nausea doesn't get any better, I totally recommend asking for a diclectin script. It's been my life line both times!!!!

Heather, what's this about a new job?!?

So happy for you both!!!!!
March 16th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Hi there. We need more of an update from you!!

Thank you!

Happy Week 8 Kristen!

My Blog
March 16th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Thanks Christina.

Happy 8 weeks Heather. It's a good healthy milestone!
March 16th, 2012, 04:24 PM
GirliMumi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
26wks 2d and counting here!!! I think I am finally over the pneumonia that had me on my ***** for about 5 wks total from start to finish. Still really tired but getting back into regular work and activites! With another girl I don't have to do a thing to the nursery, just put the crib back together and Allie is in her new room That's really it, very boring really. Just can't wait till June! I'll be finishing work really soon I think. Being off 3 weeks is really wearing on my now that I am back. The dresses seem so much heavier and the change rooms so much smaller Just a lot of grunt work that I don't have as much energy or flexibility for at this point unfortunately. I do love my job and will miss it but I can't risk hurting myself and paying for it!

8 weeks is awsome Are you both hoping for Halloween babies to dress up or Halloweem bellies to paint?
March 17th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I would like to avoid a Halloween baby if I can help it. Not a fan of holiday birthdays.

We need to see some pictures of you and that bump of yours! Do you have any names picked?
March 19th, 2012, 07:10 AM
I know mine won't show up until November. I just have a feeling. Would be kinda neat to have a Nov 3rd baby. It's my Gran's birthday.

My ms is all but gone it seems. I feel a little woosy at times, but nothing bad at all. I hope that isn't a bad sign. But kinda happy to not feel like puking all the time.

My Blog
March 19th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Three more days until I get to see my little butter bean again. Thursday can't come soon enough. I want to see a stronger heartbeat!!

Doc called late Friday and said based on the progesterone test results, we aren't lowering my dosage. I have to keep taking 2x a day until 12 weeks.

My Blog
March 20th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Heather I am glad you are feeling better!

Why do you get another ultrasound?! No fair!

I have my rescheduled first appointment on Friday. Maybe I'll get lucky too. Can't wait to hear your update then!
March 21st, 2012, 06:34 AM
I had breakthrough spotting last night, again. I was expecting it after I spotted after 4 weeks, now it's after 8 weeks so right on time. Should happen again at 12 weeks too. This time it was brown. Very weird.
March 21st, 2012, 08:14 AM
I woke up sick today. Pollen is high and so is mold and grasses on the allergy forecast. I am feeling it bad.

I am sorry about the spotting. But at least you are in-tune and know why. I dreamed I was bleeding last night, so this morning I woke up freaking out. But it was only a dream. Had a very long day yesterday and had a lot of round ligament pain. It just feels so early for that.. but this morning I have a definite bump. My clothes have been fitting differently, but I didn't expect to see that just yet.

The doctor said she was going to keep a close eye on things with my history.. so I guess I get more ultrasounds than usual. I'm not complaining! I love seeing the little one. I CANNOT WAIT until I can tune-in with my doppler.

My Blog
March 21st, 2012, 08:26 AM
Scratch that.. I just went to the bathroom and I am bleeding. Please God let this just be spotting. I can't go through another loss.

My Blog
March 21st, 2012, 09:29 AM
Oh scary. How are you now?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search