I'm Back....

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By 1stbaby

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
DH's boss called him into a meeting last Thursday and told him that he is up for a large promotion that will be announced hopefully in April that will take affect in November of this year. He will be the credit manager over one of 2 credit departments. She didn't know which one, but indicated it would happen and that it would be a "significant" pay increase. He got a $2,000/year raise that she referred to as a "small bump" so we know it will be more than that. DH is only guessing, but based off the pay grade for the new job he is thinking it will be between a $10,000 to 20,000 a year pay raise.

This has changed his mood tremendously and he told me yesterday he is on board again to start TTC again.

I didn't know whether to bring it up in case he flips out on me again, but as of right now we are back to TTC.

March 5th, 2012, 11:25 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Wow, that is a huge raise! Good luck and congrats!

I'm in the wrong business!

March 5th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
He will finish his Master's in Finance this month so the pay raise took 3 hard years of work to get there.

I think he was just flipping out wondering when the hard work would be recognised and rewarded. He now knows his employer is watching closely.

March 5th, 2012, 11:38 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats to your DH and you! Come on ovaries.. make it happen!!

My Blog
March 5th, 2012, 02:52 PM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats to the both... That is a nice raise... and hopefully you get the 3rd baby soon.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

March 12th, 2012, 10:05 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We need info.. a chart to stalk, something!!

My Blog
March 14th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't been charting yet. I still need to pick up a battery for my thermometer.

I am on CD 18 this cycle and have not had any ewcm at all. I really think it's going to take a few months for my body to get back in the swing of things from having the IUD removed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search