Makeup

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Sonshine1296's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often do you wear makeup?
What are your go to products?
Do you use a specific brand?
What colors do you typically like?

May 7th, 2012, 01:10 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
My typical daily makeup consists of Origins foundation, MAC blush, Burts Bees lip shimmer, and a coat of mascara. If I am dressing up and want to do more, I will also wear eye pencil, and eyeshadow with a darker lipstick. I wear colors that accentuate my natural coloring, and when I wear eyeshadows, they are usually in plum or earth tones.

May 7th, 2012, 01:55 PM
kallie74's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often do you wear makeup? Every day, but the amount varies greatly. Some days just a little foundation, mascara & lipgloss; versus a full "get ready" day involves eyeliner, eye shadow, blush, etc. And if we're going for a DATE (fairly rare!) I put on 3x the eye makeup!

What are your go to products? Neutrogena foundation - I used to wear anything (cheap) but then started breaking out in my mid-30's... Neutrogena's good. I also love Ponds make-up remover wipes (and I re-use them to clean my sink too... so I feel less guilty about a disposable product!)

Do you use a specific brand? I have some favorites, but I'm not ultra loyal to anything other than the Neutrogena foundation & Ponds wipes mentioned above.

What colors do you typically like? Warm tones to go with my brown eyes & brown hair.

christmas 2011 - so excited for Santa

Last edited by kallie74; May 7th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
May 7th, 2012, 03:04 PM
~Michele~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I used to only wear make up on special occasions but then in March I decided to add it to my daily routine. I wear grey eye liner, black mascara and usually sliver eye shadow but I have a few other colors. I wear blush every once in awhile. I had foundation from ELF but it is too light for my skin tone.

May 7th, 2012, 03:42 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
How often do you wear makeup? Daily
What are your go to products? I wear everything, foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, eye brow tint, lip liner and lip glass.
Do you use a specific brand? MAC
What colors do you typically like? Neutrals, nudes, browns, earth tones

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
May 7th, 2012, 04:57 PM
kalis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often do you wear makeup? Daily
What are your go to products? my amethyst eyeliner and tinted lip balm
Do you use a specific brand? Mary Kay for most everything, but Burt's Bees for chapstick
What colors do you typically like? purples, greens or grays with brown tones for eyes and pinks for lips
May 7th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Jenna's Avatar AWESOME!!!
How often do you wear makeup? Almost never. Eyeliner, light shadow, maybe lip gloss... That's about as far as I go, and that's for the rare special occasions. Went all girly and bought a bunch of stuff a couple of months ago, but if I'm being honest, I don't know how to use most of it and I don't have the patience or interest to learn.
What are your go to products? Whatever I have on hand, or whatever's cheap
Do you use a specific brand? I've been nursing a little pot of Neutrogena's passionfruit lip balm for probably four years now. That stuff is tasty, not gross-feeling like lipstick or gloss. And after a quick google search, I've learned it's discontinued. Oh well, Chapstick's good too...
What colors do you typically like? Black eyeliner, pale brown or light lavender shadow.
May 9th, 2012, 09:54 PM
NewportMamaBear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to NewportMamaBear
How often do you wear makeup? I wear it to work (which could be 1 day a week to 5 days a week).
What are your go to products? Mineral foundation, eye shadow, mascara, blush
Do you use a specific brand? Not particularly
What colors do you typically like? I like colorful eyeshadow...purples, pinks, greens (but I wear them subtly).
May 14th, 2012, 08:56 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
How often do you wear makeup? Rarely, if I'm going out to dinner or to something important and I'm feeling blah I will put some on
What are your go to products? mascara, and the makeup I wear is like a cream and then the rest are powers
Do you use a specific brand? Yes nude by nature
What colors do you typically like? just neutral colours

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search