It's official...

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2012, 06:58 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
...Leigh is wearing size 7 clothing! Just went to the Gymboree outlet where we bought all size 7 clothes for her - shorts, dresses, shirts. I can't believe I'll never be able to shop for toddler-sized girl clothes again, since I can't buy 5T for either of my girls any more.

I'm not sure how tall they are, but I think Lucy is about 40", and Leigh is a little taller than she is, though that's not an official doctor's office measurement.

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

June 3rd, 2012, 08:13 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
they must be all legs!

my 5 year old is 48-49 inches tall and in 7/8!

Nate is around 42 inches and still in 5t, but I prefer to get him boys 5's.

I have to say, I much prefer shopping in the boys section though, there is actually a selection and most of the time it isn't over run by girls clothes.
Sarah S. likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

June 3rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow! She's growing so well!

June 3rd, 2012, 02:08 PM
Sonshine1296's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! It's so bittersweet to see our kids growing up.

June 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's amazing. Aaron is going into 5's and i thought he was big for his age. The only thing I don't like about the big kid clothes is that they seem to cost more. If we take care of the clothes, though, we'll be able to use them 3 times at least =)

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
June 3rd, 2012, 03:09 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleAmommy View Post
That's amazing. Aaron is going into 5's and i thought he was big for his age. The only thing I don't like about the big kid clothes is that they seem to cost more. If we take care of the clothes, though, we'll be able to use them 3 times at least =)
they are a bit more pricey, but you can find great sales! I am hoping to get 3 uses out of everything, but the pants only make it through one boy - every single pair of pants Adam has, has holes in the knees - but they make good shorts, so I will still use them.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

June 3rd, 2012, 05:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good for her!!! Lexy is about 42 inches, and is in size 5.....so I'm curious to know how tall Leigh is! I think Julianna will be like Leigh though, Julianna is very tall, taller even than Lexy was at 16 months.....she's in 2T already.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
June 3rd, 2012, 09:27 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, she must be tall!

Isabel wears a 5T now. She has a little room to grow in that size. She can still wear a lot of her 4T's but I won't buy her that size anymore since she nearly fills them out. She's tall but I don't remember her exact height at this moment. She's atleast a couple inches bigger than her twin brother. Sebastian wears a 3T to 4T. The 4T's are a little big on him. He's my peanut.

June 3rd, 2012, 10:53 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Night and day different from my peanut! Josiah is still in 3T, BARELY fitting in 4T!!! They are all growing so fast though... I can't believe it, when I think back to being pregnant with all of you mamas, sharing newborn pics, etc. Now many of our "babies" have one or more younger siblings! *sniff sniff*

June 4th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
thats crazy!!! (a nice crazy of course!!) Summer wears 2T or 3T depending on what it is!! she has a few size 4 things but they are way way to big. She is 36.25" she's my petite princess
June 6th, 2012, 01:18 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
I haven't bought pants for Leigh yet in size 7, I know they'll be too long. She's more horizontally challenged. Her torso is long, and size 7 shirts are sometimes a little bit long, but most size 6 are too short. Size 6 pants fit her lengthwise but are too tight.

I got out the tape measure this morning, and I think Lucy was 41.5", Leigh 42.25". They were wiggly so I can't be sure how accurate that is.

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

Last edited by LisaB; June 6th, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
June 16th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Leigha24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Natalie wears a size 7 in Gymboree too lol. She is so tall lol. Then again, she was always in the 98th percentile for height

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful sig!!!

September 7th, 2012, 07:47 AM
MommyToTwo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommyToTwo Send a message via Yahoo to MommyToTwo
Wow! We have some tall kiddos in here! Maddie is on the short side with Summer and Josiah. She's 37" (actually grew 5.5" just since April!) She is in some 3T, but is now just getting into 4T and some regular size 4s. Pants, she needs the length of a 4t but needs the waist of 3t, so we found 4 slims work the best for us. It's the first time she's worn jeans that fit!

Let's talk about feet, because for being so short, it seems like she has monstrous feet. She was a 7 at the beginning of the summer and is now in a 10. Her feet look huge! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search