Sibling check-in

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
Lots of new siblings in the past year, so exciting. How are our 4 year olds getting along with the older and the younger siblings??
June 7th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Julka
Veronika loves her brother! She always says to him, "you're such a cute little munchkin!" lol. She & Natasha argue a lot over who gets to help me with things - throw out dirty diapers, bring a burp cloth, pick an outfit, etc. I mean, I am glad they are trying so hard to help, but the arguing over it? lol But generally they love him and want to help. Veronika sings to him when he's fussy and he immediately stops, it's adorable! I think we've generally all adjusted over the last 6 months.
June 7th, 2012, 10:19 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
LOL Julia, that's cute that they argue over helping, even if it would wear on your patience!

Danny, well, it's hard to gauge what he thinks of Andrew. A lot of the time, he just ignored Andrew completely...but then in the car, he'll reach over and hold Andrew's hand a lot, and the other day I passed Andrew off to a friend so I could do something with Danny at the park, and Danny frowned, took my hand, and walked over to put my hand on Andrew like "Hey, that's OUR baby, take him back." As for Eric, Danny still idolizes him completely.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
June 7th, 2012, 12:44 PM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
Cripes. My two are fire and ice I tell ya - they are either getting along like BFFs or fighting like they are going to rip each others eyeballs out!

Keller is pretty patient with Isla, but she knows EXACTLY how to push his buttons and has endless reserves of trouble to stir up. She's quite a pistol.

Overall they really love each other so much (Keller wanted her to take a nap on his bed with him today <3), but Isla thinks she can do everything that he can do and is not happy when you tell her she can't

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
June 7th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
Brennan and Jamie are super, super sweet with Grey. They are always saying I love you to him and constantly tell me all the things they are going to teach him. Jamie's favorite thing to say right now is: Grey, you're my brother. I love you so much! Brennan loves to touch Grey (usually holding his hand or putting his hands on Greys head).

I wish they would treat each other as sweetly as they treat Grey! (Most of the time they are pretty sweet with each other, but they are ALWAYS sweet with Grey. There has never been any problems with the way they treat Grey. That will probably change in the future. LOL)
June 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sergio and Hugo are best friends but sometimes get in physical fights as well as yelling at one another when one annoys the other. Sergio can take on Hugo since they are almost the same size and honestly it's kind of funny until someone gets hurt (or close to it).

June 11th, 2012, 05:28 PM
tanya74's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mia loves Alexander to the point of driving him crazy. She wants to do everything he does and sometimes he just wants his own time away. She has even learned how to unlock his door to get in when he shuts her out, LOL. They get along most of the time but they do have their fair share of fights.

June 11th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Carrie gets along great with Beth and Matt. She's very much getting to be a "big kids" and wants in on all their games these days. She is very good with Katy too, and they mostly play well together. The only issue I have is with Katy picking on Carrie. I don't know why....Katy doesn't mess with Beth or Matt, or anyone else for that matter. She's always messing with poor Carrie though...her favorite thing to do is just kind of lean into her. A little more, and a little more, until Carrie cries. They're nearly the same size too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search