Outdoor time

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2012, 07:48 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
My girls love to ride bikes or just hang outside when it's dry.
They also ask to go to the park almost everyday. Thankfully we have one just 2 blocks away and 2 other ones about a 1/4mile.

How are you spending your outdoor time?
June 11th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
If it's too hot we're all about the pool. Otherwise it's playing in the backyard, riding bikes, walking to the park, drawing with sidewalk chalk, and so on.... We're out several hours everyday doing something.
June 12th, 2012, 06:52 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If it's hot, I fill up Leah's inflatable pool. She also LOVES to draw with sidewalk chalk, blow bubbles, or play with her garden tools in the dirt & rocks. In the evening, she begs my DH to chase her around the yard. We usually go to a park sometime during the week as well.

June 12th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Julka
Well... Natasha is still in school and I pick her up at 12 everyday so I don't do anything fancy in the mornings, I am waiting for school to let out (June 29) and then it's gonna get a lot more relaxed. We have 2 parks a short distance away and one of them just opened a splash-pad next to it, so we'll probably go there during the summer months! We go outside in the evenings a lot and wait for daddy to come from work; it's nice then and not very hot.
June 12th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
We spend time outside throughout the day. The kids love bubbles, the swingset, playing tag, riding bikes and scooters. We try to get to the park a couple times of week as well.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
June 12th, 2012, 02:10 PM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just moved and it's amazing to be able to send Donovin outside to play. He goes out back by himself in the fenced in yard to play and he also loves going out front to ride his bike and run around with the neighbor kids.
June 13th, 2012, 08:40 AM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ethan likes to play outside. If its too hot or sunny I have to let him go out by himself because of the baby. Mason loves it outside as long as its not too hot. We have a huge deck with a water table and sandbox so Ethan either plays in that or he plays in our fenced in yard on his swingset or with his tee ball or soccer ball.

June 13th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
Jack and Olive love outside. They usually play in our backyard when I am making dinner. We have a couple of parks close by, so we try and go there are a few times a week.
June 13th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My kids love to play outside, but it is too hot often. We got season passes to a waterpark this year. I hate sunscreen, but it is fun otherwise.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search