IL's....

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Mine totally suck.
They are selfish and hypochondriacs.
MIL called me yesterday and wanted to know if Logan can come over tomorrow.And of course bil is off tomorrow and will be over there as well.....They can never watch him when we need or want them to.Only when it is convenient for them and when they have their "good" son over to entertain Logan.
They probably won't come and get him until 12 or 12:30 and then bring him home around 5:00.The last time they wanted to watch him was on Labor Day and bil was there also that day......Which Logan went.But honestly I don't know if I even want to mess with them.I don't mean to sound like a witch but I really do not care for them.They are not mean to Logan but they are just wierd and always going to the doctor for something and they always talk about how much something costs.

And if they want to spend time with their grandson,then why do they only offer to keep him once every month or two for 3 or 4 hours....And why is it only on Sundays?

MIL called me the other day asking about my mom and asking if my sister was going to take my mom to get her port on Monday.I told her no and that my sister had been here over a week taking her back and forth and she is going on vacation this week.So then she said dh could take her and I told her no because we were pulling Logan out of daycare.Then fil said that Logan coukd come and spend the night with them since he was going to stay at home and she said "Not until I feel better.I'm hurting so bad." wth?

And now they want to keep him for a little bit tomorrow?????

That is so messed up.

September 24th, 2012, 08:33 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
your inlaws sound 100% like my sister's inlaws. they even have mysterious pains and what not they always say they'll take her dd then they call with a im hurting excuse.

They were supposed to keep my sisters two girls (3 and 4 mths) when i went in to have my tubal done, so my mom could keep my boys and Raini,(mom keeps sisters kids while her and dh work) but at the last minute they bailed on my sister so my mom ended up with a 5, 4, 3 year old, and two infants. my poor mother was exhausted.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
September 24th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
your sister's il's must be related to mine....

September 24th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh! That sucks! Would your husband be on board with telling them they can only see Logan if you guys are there too? That's what we did to my in-laws. They've only been alone for longer than a car ride somewhere ONCE! And that one time, we put him to bed before we left and he was asleep the whole time. (they paid for DH, BIL, & I to go to the movies YEARS ago)
September 27th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
They did end up coming to get him for about 3 hours.
He wanted to go so we let him.I just don't get it...They only want to see him when it's convenient for them AND when bil is there to entertain him.......Seriously.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search