Black Friday Deals! Share yours here!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HS&Fsmom
  • 1 Post By Twinkle

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 23rd, 2012, 07:52 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Did anyone venture out? Get any good deals? I went to TRU last night and went to Target this morning. And now I think I'm pretty much done with the kids.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
November 23rd, 2012, 08:27 AM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
I don't really do black friday, but I did get a few $10 dresses and leggings and a pair of pants for Keller from Tea Collection online...and they are normally $25 - $35 each so I was pretty happy.

I'm thinking of getting a Dyson vacuum or I also saw a 9" portable DVD player for $55 ($65 off) that I may get b/c ours isn't working and I'd hate to fly without it! lol

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
November 23rd, 2012, 09:08 AM
I've never done it before, but yesterday at 8:30 we decided to drive by and take a look to see how long the lines were. To our surprise the Toys R Us line non existent so we walked in bought 3 items, 1 which was originally $54.99 for $19.99, another that was $44.99 for $19.99 and a $33.99 for $14.99. The receipt said that we saved $74.00. Then there was a line at Target but that was going super fast. We only stood on the line for 10 minutes. There we saved $75.00, we got 2 Harley Davidson Trucks that were originally $37.98 each for $18.99, and another toy which was $34.99 before and was now $19.99. So in total we saved about $150.
November 23rd, 2012, 03:25 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We passed by Babies R Us and they had boxes of 400+ wipes for $5. So we got 1700+ wipes for $20. Beats a warehouse club.

I ordered Fiona's Christmas stocking online. If you like Pottery Barn, they are doing free monogramming and free shipping on a lot of the stuff like stockings and gifts.
Bermuda Girl likes this.

November 23rd, 2012, 06:11 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I stood in line for about 30 minutes at Toys R Us last night, and was in and out of the store in an hour. I got everything I wanted and the kids are just about all done... still have to get Lily her ipod that she wants.

I went to Target this morning around 9:30am and got a couple more things, no lines there either.
worried29 likes this.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search