Weekend Plans

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2013, 10:34 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
What's going on this weekend?

After last weekend's birthday festivities I have NOTHING planned for this weekend. It's going to be cold so I may take her bowling or roller skating on Saturday. Sunday we are going to do crafts and watch the NFL championship games.

January 18th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Tonight is swimming for Aidan while I run around and pick up cake, balloons, food, etc... for his party tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning is normally gymnastics day, but we may give it a skip since the party starts at 10:30. Of course the party itself is the weekends major activity.

Sunday morning is Aidan's ski lesson and it's looking promising for half decent conditions, so I will probably take advantage and get a couple hours in myself. In the afternoon we'll stick close to home and enjoy some relaxation time, which will be much needed at that point. Probably watch some football on TV.

January 18th, 2013, 10:53 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a 3 day weekend, my parents and sister are coming for a visit. Today the kids have their Winter Show at school, I am interested to see if Sam actually sings haha...other than that no plans, just hanging around with the fam
January 18th, 2013, 03:45 PM
~Devon~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Devon~
I get to have a meeting with the family who is supposed to be taking care of keeping track of the families insurance at school; he hasn't been and now we need to suspend all field trips until this is taken care of. Makes me upset! Other than that, nothing. Jacob just learned how to ride his bike without training wheels so we'll probably be spending alot of time out front.
January 18th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DH comes home from another business trip tonight (yay!) so we'll just be spending time with him. Besides that, I need to buy some Christmas presents for my best friends. We are having our Christmas celebration on Monday because it was the only time we could get together. I also need to find a scanner and send some more photos to my potential agent. And clean. Ooh, and church on Sunday. That's about it.
January 18th, 2013, 04:34 PM
.Michelle.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been sick the last 2 days so hopefully if I feel better we plan to go play mini golf or might head over to the tourist area in Orlando this weekend since it isn't so busy now. I really want to take Zane to Wonderworks (never been there) but it is pricey. I guess we will go with the flow depending on how I feel. It's a 3 day weekend for me so if housework doesn't get done this weekend then I will do it on Monday when DH is at work and Zane is at school.

January 18th, 2013, 06:20 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Workin' for a livin'! The weekend are when I work the most I think! I'm taking the girls to the library tomorrow morning though. We haven't been in a while because they lost a book at Thanksgiving time and found it a couple weeks ago, so that went back but we haven't had time to go get new books again yet. Sunday we have church, but that's our big plans! Next weekend is Kaija's party (finally!).
January 19th, 2013, 10:37 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Not much. DH is out of town. I did some housework and then did some crafts with Lily. We had my parents and MIL over for Lily's birthday dinner. Tomorrow I have to start working on her party prep, grocery shop, and do more laundry
January 20th, 2013, 11:31 AM
horseradishmayo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we celebrated Vincent's birthday yesterday. today i'm just cleaning. yay

Check out my etsy shop!
Crunchy Couture
use code JMMOMMY for free shipping in the US
January 21st, 2013, 04:21 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sat we had Aiden party. He had a great time.
Sunday is just to relax.
Monday Ryan and I are off so we are dropping the boys off at daycare and enjoying the day together

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search