Online Shopping

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HS&Fsmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2013, 04:53 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
What are your favorites sites right now?
Shopping, entertainment, education.....you name it.

I've been checking out zulily a lot lately. It's been hit and miss over the last few yrs for me on this site. Yet, lately it seems like their variety has doubled. Keeps me coming back for more.

I have also discovered Bzzagent. You take surveys and then got opportunities to try new products. Then you give your feedback.

Pinterest is a regular stop for me. It is almost idea overload. I kind of feel like I need to try a few more of my Pins before I pin anymore.
January 23rd, 2013, 05:32 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I seem to get some really great deals on crazy8.com. They had free shipping last weekend and I racked up. I get clothes for like $3 apiece after coupons that I get out of parent magazines.
SheilaRN likes this.

January 23rd, 2013, 05:53 PM
Julka
I order a lot of stuff from Zulily.com, Etsy.com, Old Navy.ca, and TeamBuy.ca for the most part. I have ordered from Gymboree.com but the mailman charged me $30 at the door for duties & taxes and I'm never ordering from there again! lol. Granted, we have tons of Gymboree stores but sometimes online they have deals.. and it's more convenient... but not when I have to pay MORE later! I check the Canadian TCP too but I don't like their delivery service... basically, if I'm not home at time of delivery, they drop it off at a location REALLY inconvenient for me to get to. Old Navy ships by Canada Post which is 1-minute walk from me..
January 26th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I haven't been buying a lot online recently. Although next week DH and I are going away for a few days and I plan to hit up some outlets!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
January 27th, 2013, 01:19 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
I love the outlet stores! Carters, Gymboree and Osh Kosh alway make a hugh dent in my wallet.
Actually, I just bought $80 worth of clearance stuff from Carters and osh Kosh 2 wks ago. Most everything was $3.99- $6.99. Everything I bought was for next fall/winter. I think each girl got 4-5 shirts and 3-4 pairs of leggings/pants.

I seem to buy plenty of stuff from Amazon as well. They have everything!!
January 27th, 2013, 04:31 PM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amazon is my go-to for just about anything. If I can't find something on another site or while shopping in store, I always check Amazon. I like ordering from the Disney store too, since the closest store to me is a good 45-60 minute drive.

January 28th, 2013, 03:48 PM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Amazon and etsy are my big ones. I also like veryjane.com. Zulily, HauteLook, Rue La La are hit or miss for me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search