Babies!

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Bermuda Girl
  • 2 Post By youngwoman
  • 2 Post By Twinkle
  • 1 Post By Hugo&Sergiosmom
  • 3 Post By Mommy2Hunter
  • 1 Post By DonovinsMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
With a few new babies coming to our group - has your little one asked for more brothers or sisters? Are you done or entertaining the idea of a 2nd, 3rd or 4th child to add to your family.

My cousin in Toronto had a baby and I showed Jack the pictures. He said "Cute, but she can't live here, we have enough babies."
SheilaRN likes this.
February 26th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Julka
lol, Natasha & Veronika are the opposite. They very casually talk about the "next baby".
February 26th, 2013, 10:05 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
Keeley went throu a phase of wanting a baby brother but we soon told her otherwise lol

February 26th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Seeing as how this baby was a total shocker, we'll be done (again) after this. The boys really haven't ever asked for more siblings. When Bailey was younger, he used to also talk about the "next baby" quite casually but none of them have ever asked for more. I guess they are pretty occupied with the four of them! It'll be interesting to ask the older ones what they think once they've experienced a newborn.
February 26th, 2013, 03:07 PM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No more for us. Two boys is plenty. Ethan has his hands full with Mason and he isn't even walking yet. I don't think Ethan will ask anytime soon

February 26th, 2013, 06:06 PM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Coop asks for a baby sibling but he's not getting one
February 26th, 2013, 06:27 PM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
Right now we're in the *satisfied with 2 but not completely ruling out another* phase. lol...though the longer we're in that phase, the more we are happy with our family the way it is

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
February 26th, 2013, 06:50 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
The girls never say anything about another baby in the house. I would love a little brother for the girls. Dh isn't sold on the idea. Plus, he's "fixed". So needless to say if there was another baby there might be a few issues.

The girls have many young cousins around. I think if we didn't see them often they might ask for a baby.
February 27th, 2013, 04:39 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Leah has never asked for a sibling. She just asks for bunnies and puppies.
Bermuda Girl and TallyGirl22 like this.

February 27th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Lily and Julia have picked up on the fact that I had a baby every other year, so all of 2012 I heard from them, that I need another baby since it had been 2 years... uh I think not. We got a bunny and beta fish instead!
Bermuda Girl and TallyGirl22 like this.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
March 5th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Veteran
Our baby girl is due in 7 weeks. After that, we are all done. I hate being pregnant and really can't imagine getting 3 kids around to everything they need, and still be working, much less adding anyone else to the family.
Bermuda Girl likes this.
March 5th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Addy does mention the next baby. For awhile she referred to a baby sister, but then she changed to another baby brother. I am not sure how I feel. Pregnancy is not easy for me. Plus Brad is still not sleeping through the night, and I am exhausted.
March 6th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Mommy2Hunter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope, the kids are satisfied with each other and our foster kids who come and go! We did respite care for 4 kids (3 girls, 1 boy) who were 5,4,3, and 2 and for a split second it made me want another. Then I smartened up! haha

We are waiting to find out what's going to happen for sure, but it looks like we are going to add a 15 year old girl to the family. If we do, it will be until she ages out of the foster care system at 18, or if she chooses, 21. She has no family and is a ward of the state so adoption is a possibility. We are waiting to see what happens if/when she gets placed with us before we decide on the adoption route though! Exciting!
March 6th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Hunter View Post
Nope, the kids are satisfied with each other and our foster kids who come and go! We did respite care for 4 kids (3 girls, 1 boy) who were 5,4,3, and 2 and for a split second it made me want another. Then I smartened up! haha

We are waiting to find out what's going to happen for sure, but it looks like we are going to add a 15 year old girl to the family. If we do, it will be until she ages out of the foster care system at 18, or if she chooses, 21. She has no family and is a ward of the state so adoption is a possibility. We are waiting to see what happens if/when she gets placed with us before we decide on the adoption route though! Exciting!
Wow Miranda!!
March 8th, 2013, 06:11 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Elizabeth asks for a brother quite often lol... then at the same time says "but i dont want him playing with my stuff!" lol.... we are DONE... no more babies from me!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
March 31st, 2013, 08:27 AM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just had sweet baby Tanner on the 12th. But Donovin often talks about a 4th baby and how he really wants a sister.

The Dr. recommended us being done with 3 based on my C-sections ( I have a lot of scar tissue and I have a major abdominal wall hernia, that should be repaired.) I had quite a melt down about the fact that we are done with the baby stage. I really would like 1 more. But I am sure as they grow up more and more that I will be okay with 3 beautiful boys.
Hugo&Sergiosmom likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search