Weekend Plans

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 09:11 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
What's up this weekend?

I have power washing to do to get ready for our egg hunt and I have some yard work to do to prepare for our fence install. Other than the usual housework and shopping not much else is planned.

I might take maddie to see the Croods but no solid plans yet

March 22nd, 2013, 09:44 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we were invited to some egg hunts...one in a friends neighborhood, one at Sydney's gymnastics place and one at our neighbors. We will def be going to the neighbors and not sure about the others, depends on the weather. Sydney is also supposed to spend the day with MIL tomorrow, at least part of the day, my MIL is a jewelry designer and she and Syd are going to make some jewelry, Sydney is very interested in her work lately and how she is able to make such awesomeness lol so she is going to show her. While she is there I am gonna go get the Easter Basket goodies, other than that no plans.
March 22nd, 2013, 10:13 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Tomorrow is gymnastics for Aidan in the morning and then in the afternoon we'll be going to the local Maple Syrup Festival. No solid plans for Sunday, but we may see The Croods as well. Aidan has been waiting for a new movie in the theatres and it's been several weeks.

March 22nd, 2013, 12:27 PM
Leah1216's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today we are having a family day. We dyed Easter eggs. Will probably go out to dinner. Then do family movie night.

Saturday I am working. DH will have the girls. Who knows what he'll end up doing with them.

Sunday is Annabelle's birthday. She'll be two. I can't believe it. I took the day off. My plan is to make her Mickey Mouse pancakes in the morning. We have a egg hunt to go to in the afternoon. Then I'll make spaghetti her favorite. I made a polka dot cake for desert. I still have no idea what to get her.
March 22nd, 2013, 01:12 PM
*~~Shannon~~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonight, I'm working. Tomorrow, we're going to a library book sale and possibly tent shopping. In the evening, I'm going to my BFF's house. She's getting married in August and wants some wedding planning help. Sunday, work.

March 22nd, 2013, 01:42 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Tomorrow is Kolbie's party. My family will be in town sometime early afternoon. In the morning we've got errands to run and haircuts to get. Sunday we'll just spend time with everyone.
March 22nd, 2013, 08:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Today I had a casting and I am totally exhausted after 2 hours of sleep so we are just taking it easy. Tomorrow, we have a makeup swim lesson. London is excited because dh will get to watch her. Sunday is church and I need to prep for a commercial audition monday. I also need to do some cleaning and start on taxes at some point.
March 23rd, 2013, 03:42 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am going shopping for a bridemaid dress. my sister is getting married in June and she want me in it. I really hate shopping. I also need to find my boys some dress pants and white shirt for the wedding.

If I can find the dress fast, I want to get a hair cut and pedi done. Maybe only one. Not sure yet. I want both but I'm leaving the boys with daddy and I know how he can get.

We are also getting a new riding lawn mower that Ryan will wait for.

Sunday-nothing....

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

March 24th, 2013, 04:26 AM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bought the dress for the wedding.. excited. i can't wait.

Sunday we are going to the San Antonio Rampage hockey game. Hopefully the boys will enjoy it. Aiden did last time but we left Preston at home with Grandma. This time we are bring both boys.

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

March 24th, 2013, 10:50 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
We saw the croods, got sand for the table and the water/sand table toys scrubbed down and setup for the year. I have to go cut down shrubery and small trees in the way of the fence install next Friday, clean up her playroom and get the guest room ready for my inlaws on Tuesday and Sundy night of this week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search