Sibling Rivelry

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2013, 07:03 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
Did you go through it with your siblings?
What about your kids now?
March 25th, 2013, 08:31 AM
MommyToCooper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can't answer... I'm an only as is Cooper
March 25th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'd have to say no to both. I only had one brother and we didn't really compete...maybe because we were the opposite sex. So far my kids do really well together. There is a little bickering now and then, but I wouldn't say any rivalry.
March 25th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Julka
I have a brother 5 years apart and we never got along.

My girls are 18 months apart and inseparable. For instance, Veronika went to a classmate's house to play last weekend and all Natasha was doing for the 2 hours is asking when her sister will be back... it works both ways. Like Claire, they have minor bickering once in a while, but not rivalry really. And Sebastian is still a baby and does his own thing, so can't say.
March 25th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Bermuda Girl's Avatar Andrea Jack & Olive's mom
I have an older sister, and well.... sisters! We fought like cats and dogs when we were younger. But now we are best friends and talk every day.

Olive is still to small for real rivalry yet. Jack does tend to answer everything we ask Olive, he says he knows what she is going to say and answers for her!
March 27th, 2013, 06:55 AM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a sister and we don't talk. She's had A LOT of issues and has caused lots of pain to my family.

As far as my boys, they get along great. Mason doesn't like when Ethan takes things away from him but they love each other so much. I hope that never changes.

March 27th, 2013, 11:47 AM
KellersMom517's Avatar Emily-Mom to Keller Henry
Oh my gosh yes, and YES! Lol - maybe not rivalry per say, but lots of fighting and tears over sharing. My brother tried to drown me once. lol 75% of the time Keller and Isla are BFF's, but watch out that other 25%

Isla 10/27/10 and Keller 4/26/08
March 28th, 2013, 06:48 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My sister is 2 years younger than me and OMG I used to pick on her 24/7 and we were always fighting and turning everything into a competition.... I don't see it as much with Elizabeth and K but its 100% there for Elizabeth and B!!! Its sooo annoying.... don't know how to stop it! She's 5 years older than E!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search