This week's Whines & Woohoo's

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mylene169

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 09:32 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Whine - Our tap water has been tasting really metallic the past few weeks - ever since they flushed the hydrants. At first I thought it was just the antibiotics/steroid but I've been off them 2 weeks and my husband also notices it. So we've opted to get a water cooler and water service since we want to use it for ice, the pets, maddie has to take a water bottle to school everyday b/c their water fountain is broken, etc. We go through a ton of water and this seems convenient, affordable, and possibly cheaper than the water filters we'd go through each month.

Woohoo - Maddie has been into Super Why like crazy lately so I'm taking her (a surprise) to meet them at a special event at the childrens' museum this weekend (Wyatt and Wonder Red) - Sunday we are going to Six Flags Great Adventure!

April 24th, 2013, 12:10 PM
*~~Shannon~~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: I'm exhausted. Like falling asleep sitting up exhausted. Its been a crazy week adding in two extra kids, rearranging the whole house, etc. I still haven't been able to get a bed here for the 15 year old and I feel awful she's still sleeping on the floor. Even her grandfather who has a truck, is retired and lives 30 minutes away hasn't been able to help me out with that. I've got to figure something out.

Woo hoo: all the kids have been really great with the transition. Baby T will be one next week and he's almost walking, taking a few steps at a time. I almost forgot how fun that stage is. He's sleeping much better since I got him a crib. Liam and E and loving sharing a room. DH has been amazing with all of this. He's wonderful with S and T.

April 24th, 2013, 04:18 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
whine...my back hurts and my knee hurts, I am getting old or something. It is putting a damper on my workouts, yet my workouts are probably the cause, hmm can't win can I? lol

woohoo...ummm the weather has been nice, we have gotten a lot of outside work done, mulching, stained the deck, etc. Our family vacation is less than 2 months away woot!
April 24th, 2013, 08:33 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Whine: Kolbie swallowed a nickel last Friday and we spent all day today running around to 4 different places including the hospital twice and finally had it endoscopically removed tonight. Today was long and tiring. We had already been to the ER on Friday, the GI on Monday, and today was her 3 year check up, followed by an x-ray, another trip to the GI, and back to the hospital...she was wrecked but did really well with the whole thing.

Woohoo: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!! Or at least we're pretty sure The u/s tech couldn't get a very clear shot but didn't see anything to indicate a boy. I'm going to ask for a quick gender check at my next appointment in a few weeks, but I'm pretty sure she's a she.
April 25th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Oh wow, congrats Mylene!

April 25th, 2013, 04:10 PM
LisaMarie!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats... 3 girls... wow

<
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

April 25th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Thanks! It's been a week We're excited! No name officially decided yet other than it will also start with a K. We're going to need another bathroom pretty soon though...1 isn't going to cut it!
April 25th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Kaycee, Kiera, Kristen, Korlie, or Kora

April 25th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Keira was on our list for a while. I can't remember why we changed it. Karsyn is #1 right now. We've also had Kellie and a few others. Her middle name will be Mylene, that much we do know.
~Devon~ and *Cyndee* like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search