Gifts for teachers

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ethansmom0408
  • 1 Post By Julka
  • 1 Post By 2xPink

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2013, 02:50 PM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm finished all of my shopping except my mom, in laws and my "favorite" kindergarten teacher. Any ideas on what I can get her? I'd like to give her coal
SheilaRN likes this.

November 13th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Julka
lol, I have no idea. Just get her a giftcard somewhere & call it a day I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet, been really procrastinating this year. But I know what the kids want, so I'm going out soon and just gonna get them stuff off their wishlist.

I got a giftcard for Natasha's teacher to a sport-supply store. That's all so far. Her teacher is a male. I'll probably get Veronika's teacher a giftcard too (maybe Target or Winners/Home Sense/Marshall's) and maybe something else for the home. Then I have to do 2 bus-drivers, both male!! Ah, women are so much easier to shop for. I might do gift cards to LCBO (liquor store), but not sure.
clouise likes this.
November 13th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have no clue! Our school this year and last year in a different school have a no gift policy. I still sent little mini rose bushes last year.
SheilaRN likes this.
November 15th, 2013, 08:50 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
If she's not your favorite, why get her anything? I'm sure she won't even think twice about it. I have a few friends that are teachers. As much as they like getting a little extra something, they don't expect it.
I will get or make E's teacher something. Then again, I like her.

I will keep it simple. Starbucks has these great $1 plastic cups you can buy and reuse. I will probably get one of those and make a cup cozy for it and put a $5 gift card in it.
November 16th, 2013, 05:41 AM
ethansmom0408's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great ideas ladies. I was thinking about a simple gift, a small gift card to something.

November 18th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Maybe a starbucks or other small gift card and a homemade card from Ethan?

I ordered a pretty necklace with an apple on it for B's teacher but that is it. Between the four kids we have kind of a lot of teachers to think about this year....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search