Loose teeth?

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Spider123's Avatar Veteran
ds finally lost his first loose tooth today. He is NOT happy about it! Are your kids excited or underwhelmed?
June 30th, 2014, 12:40 PM
maiflower's Avatar Lailas mommy
MY daughter is super happy! however, we are impatiently waiting for the rest to fall out : ( the new teeth are growing in -bottom two-without the old falling out.
July 4th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Shes lost two so far, is excited about it.

July 15th, 2014, 02:15 PM
ds is excited about losing his next teeth. Both of the top front incisors are loose, but one more than the other and it looks like it's not screwed in right.

It's so cute. He STILL has his tooth fairy money from the bottoms.
July 20th, 2014, 04:28 AM
Veteran
DS just lost both bottom front teeth within 2 weeks of each other, but he accidentally swallowed the 2nd one so he was pretty bummed about that.
July 26th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Sonshine1296's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My daughter will be 6 next month and she has lost 5 teeth since before she was five. She LOVES it! Once a tooth is wiggly she doesn't leave it alone until it's out. lol

August 6th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My son has lost 5 or 6 I believe.He lost one on top last night and he is excited.

August 7th, 2014, 07:40 PM
ds lost both top front incisors recently and the ones on either side are loose too. He's just as cute as he can be and gets excited about the tooth fairy now.

We don't pull them in our family but Mr. Conservative leaves them in until they're barely hanging on by a thread. One of them got accidentally knocked out while I was brushing his teeth and he didn't even notice when the other came out so we never did find it, but it was okay.

Big brother just texted the tooth fairy on her iPhone to explain what happened so she brought the dollar anyway.

I love, love, LOVE this age!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search