Kristin's Belly pictures

Forum: 2008 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I decided it was best to not post any more pictures of myself on JM.
August 15th, 2007, 08:10 PM
ambielove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow girl.. you look amazing! Are you sure your pregnant? lol!!

Thankyou Caitlin for my beautiful siggy
August 15th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JeanneMo
You are definitely Tall and thin! I'm jealous! ;-)
Well, I'm not a weirdo- but because I've gained so much in the chest- I naturally looked to see a difference there, and I DO see a difference in the chest... I might see a little gain/bump in the belly, like you said, more in the 16 week shot... but it is hard to say...
You CERTAINLY shouldn't be worried about your appearance! When you do start "popping out" I think you will have a little basketball belly and I'll be SOOO jealous! I'm getting some CRAZY gut in my pics- this most recent one especially!

My how they've grown!!! </div>
August 15th, 2007, 09:36 PM
You look great! I don't see much of a bump there at all. I have been showing since 10 weeks or so

August 15th, 2007, 11:04 PM
blueeyedbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awww what a cute little belly, just think, the fact you're not showing yet means that you'll hopefully have less time where you have all the aches and pains of carrying a huge belly!

Kadee (752g) and Samara (769g) born 29/9/07 @ 25w
Declan (3.58kg) 9/9/09 @ 37.4w
August 16th, 2007, 01:29 PM
jes750's Avatar Veteran
I don't see a bump what-so-ever! I'm guessing you can still fit in all your pre-pregnancy clothes.....I'm so jealous.

August 17th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
lol thanks everybody. I guess maybe I am lucky that I'm not showing yet and can still fit into all my regular clothes- but I want a baby bump! lol I tried on one of those little belly pillows at the maternity store the other day, and my husband and I have been joking about buying one of those so people start believing that I'm pregnant. To Jeanne, you're not a weirdo- bras are the only pre-pregnancy item I don't fit into anymore. Actually when I went to Old Navy to buy maternity clothes, the lady said "Wow, I had no idea you were pregnant, I just thought you had big boobs!" I wasn't quite sure how to react to that comment... Anyways, when do you girls think I will start looking pregnant? All my doctors predicted I would be showing by 5 months and they seem to be wrong... maybe 6 months? 7 months?? When do you think maternity clothes will become necessary? I read that people usually look about 5 months pregnant right after they give birth- does that mean I might be able to wear my regular jeans home from the hospital, because that would be pretty spiffy.
August 21st, 2007, 03:59 AM
*wishing4athirdbub*'s Avatar Super Mommy
hey sorry im lurking over here from the ttc board...i just wanted to say u have a gorgeous body and im envious and also, i didnt need maternity clothes at all with my first child, so u just might get to save yourself alot of money i wore the same pre-pg clothes right through...but i was really thin then, im not anymore after two babies LOL. good luck, and im sure when you do show, you will look amazing

finally pregnant with #3 after 18 months TTC!
September 2nd, 2007, 07:32 PM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
"lurking from feb"
I don't understand how you can be 20 weeks and not showing at all. Are you positive you're pregnant. At this time your baby should be about 9 ounces and your belly should definitely have an obvious bulge. Your wasitline should have expanded should no longer visible. Have you even gained any weight? Cause you seriously don't look different in any of your pics.

If everything is fine then i wish you the best of luck...it just scares me that you don't look a pinch different.

September 2nd, 2007, 08:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Amanda,
Thank you for the concern, but the doctor has confirmed that the baby is perfectly healthy. At my 19 week ultrasound, the baby weighed 9 oz, and as of 22 weeks I have gained 10 pounds. Every woman's body adapts differently to pregnancy, so although I may not have the "obvious bulge," my baby and I are completely healthy. I'm 5'10" and I think there may just be extra room for her to grow in there. I'm sorry that my appearance scares you.
September 4th, 2007, 03:04 PM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
let's see an update!
September 6th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you to everyone for your comments! Here are my pictures taken at 23 weeks 1 day. I've found that you can really see the bump best when I lay on my back, so I tried getting a few pictures that show that. It's funny how much my belly can change just from the baby's movement.
September 7th, 2007, 08:41 AM
bostoncreampie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
i honestly cannot see a difference! wow, that's crazy. i'm sorry to say you still don't have a bump. cute puppy!
September 8th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Every woman is different. Youre really thin and tall so it will take longer for you to get that bump. Increase your calorie intake daily by 300-500 and see if that plumps up your baby a bit so s/he will start to give you a bump. I was a size 0-2 pre-preggo and I had a noticable bump at 13 weeks. I havent been able to button my pants in a long time, but Im not as tall as you are. Im sure you'll get one by your 6-7th month.

September 8th, 2007, 04:18 PM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looking good! I agree with the poster who said that your long torso probably covers up the bump a bit. Not that it matters what we think or how much of a bump you have, just that you have a healthy baby.

September 11th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Blue_Twinkles's Avatar Son Up 2 Son Down
Popping in from the Feb. DDC. You have an absolute gorgeous body and I just wanted to say that even though you are not showing much (I can see a small bump), I think that you might be one of those women who "pop" overnight. You don't have much of a noticeable bump one day, then 3 or 4 days later you've popped out alot. I don't have any previous children, but I have seen women that that happens to. But ultimately, it doesn't matter if you have a big or little bump....as long as you and your baby are healthy. Also, I have heard of women whose babies sit closer to their back than their front, so they don't show as much during this time.

September 12th, 2007, 01:57 AM
mrsdutch's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsdutch
just here to say I see a tiny bump! I was pregnant at the same time with a colleague and looked massive in comparison to her..she took a long time to pop but when she did it was so cute! Also I have a friend at the moment due Feb 11th and she has nothing yet and is quite upset about it...I tried to reassure her it´s okay...as long as the baby is healthy. Some women just take longer to fill out

Angels Bright from Starry height, change my mind and being with light!

September 12th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I knew one girl who went to the ER one day cause she just didnt feel right. Turns out she was 7 months pregnant! She got her period and everything. Just thought she had constant pms lol. She only showed a little bit with her. 2nd of three, only "non showing" pregnancy. Her daughter is perfect.

A friend of my moms was also tall and skinny and didnt start to show until 8months. Every woman is different. Its unbelievable, but possible. Enjoy being able to fit into your clothes still, cause I havent been unable to fit into my jeans since about 8 weeks. I miss them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search