We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Yep, today is Thanksgiving & b/c of this day, I think we should all stop & share what we are thankful for here in this thread! Come on girls!
I am thankful...
1) to be alive & well!
2) for 3 wonderful miracles that are growing in my belly! It's their 1st Thanksgiving!
3) that I have been blessed w/ the most wonderful husband in the world. He is the best!
4) for my parents & my inlaws. I never thought I would be this lucky!
5) for my little brother who is also my best friend.
6) that I have 2 cutie kitties that I adore!
1. My husband ... no matter what we go through, he always is there and comes through. I love him so deeply.
2. :tear: lol, my beautiful daughter. And for the few precious months we have left together as mommy and baby alone before the baby comes
3. Our new baby
4. My job and family, they are sort of one in the same, but either way, they are always there to help me out and keep us on our feet.
5. Having such a blessed and fortunate, healthy life. I take it for granted every day, but not today
I'm not even typing yet and I'm bawling......you girls are seriously so amazing and I am totally thankful of having you all to share this holiday and this special time in my life with.
2. I'm thankful for this baby most of all because he/she is truly our miracle baby.
3. Scott and my parents for being there for me through it all and dealing with me when I was a teen.
4. The roof over my head especially now that there is snow here in Michigan
5. and also last but not least the good lord above for giving me everything in life, Its all because of him.
Ok now I have to step away from JM before I burn my turkey because I'm crying too hard.....this is really the best time in my life ever and you all mean so much to me.
I am thankful for every single thing in my life, good and bad. I'll take it all because it makes me who I am today. But most of all I am thankful for my family and this little blessing I have growing inside of me.....I know I am blessed!
I am thankful for:
1. My very dear husband. I never cease to wonder how I got so lucky in sharing my life with such an amazingly wonderful guy.
2. Our healthy baby. He/she is fluttering every day in my tummy, can't wait to meet in person.
3. My parents. As I get closer to being a parent myself, I now more fully realize how hard it is to raise a child and that makes me appreciate even more how much they did for me.
4. My in-laws. I couldn't have asked for a more welcoming, loving extended family, they have always made me feel loved and at home. Happy B-Day to my mom-in law today!!
5. Our home. In a world where way too many people go to bed hungry and cold, I am so blessed to have a snug, warm home with gardens I love and my favorite things around me and good food to eat.
6. My country. Even though it isn't perfect, I wouldn't want to live or raise my family anywhere else. I am so proud of and humbled by the people who both in the past and today continue to make it the wonderful place it is and fight keep it, and us, safe.
I'm thankful for:
1. My best friend and husband he's been there for me for almost half my life!
2. My beauiful daughter and the new baby growing in me!!
3. My entire family- we may have our differences- but we all truly love eachother
4. this one is hard, but I'm thankful that my grandma is in heaven and not suffering anymore...tear...
5. My job as SAHM---the hardest and best thing I do!
6. Mostly just thankful for life, and to God for blessing me over and over.
1. I am thankful that I have my children, including the new one on the way.
2. i am thankful for my friends who are standing by me while I am fighting through the haze of depression.
3. I'm thankful for my husband, even though we can't be together this thanksgiving, I know that he's with us at heart.
4. I'm thankful for the rest of the US military, especially those who are away from home tonight so that we can enjoy the holidays with those we love.
5. I'm thankful that I finally opened my heart and pursued a relationship with God. It makes such a difference through every trial to know that He has planned it for my good, and that He is there beside me every step.
6. And I'm thankful for more of my friends, who invited my children and I into their home today so that we would not spend this holiday alone.
Liam, he truly changed my life in a way that no one could ever imagine, I learned how strong I actually am because of him, he saved my life!
DH Joe, we've been together since I was 15, we had a few rough patches and I know there are more along the way but I couldn't imagine being anywhere else with anyone else, he's my best friend and I'd be lost without him!
My family, they are all amazing in their own right, they all have their quirks which makes me love them even more
Having a home with heat and food on the table, there was a time in my life where my family was homeless so I know what comes with it, it sucks and I'm so thankful everyday that I had to go thru that