Loss of symptoms? **Updated in 1st post**

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2009, 08:23 AM
-Shannon-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I am freaking out! My nausea is gone and I am starting to feel alot better. My boobs are still sore and my tummy is still pooched, but I feel much too good to only be 8 weeks. I have a call into my Dr. My sister lost a baby at 9.5 weeks and all of her symptoms pretty much disappeared, so I am freaking out. Also, with all of my other pregnancies, I spotted the whole first three months...with this one, not much at all. That is supposed to be a good thing, I know, but it still worried me. Oh yeah, my cm is also not nearly as much as it was.

**UPDATE**

Baby's heart beat is gone. It measured exactly 8 weeks, but it looks like it had a problem with its' brain. I am scheduled for a d&c on Friday morning. I still have had no spotting or cramps. I have actually felt more nauseous and tired this afternoon. I didn't know I wanted another child until this happened. I am numb and have not stopped crying. We just told our kids last night about the baby...now we have to break their hearts and tell them there will be no baby. Life goes on, but it will be a tough few days. Thanks for all of your positive thoughts.

Last edited by -Shannon-; March 10th, 2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: addition
March 10th, 2009, 08:25 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I know it's really hard not to panic but every pregnancy can be different. Maybe you are just lucky this time and the symptoms won't bother you for long. Let us know what your Dr says.

March 10th, 2009, 08:29 AM
I am hoping that is true since I have three kids to take care of! Maybe I am getting a break, but I am still worried!

March 10th, 2009, 08:33 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Well I'm going to think lots of positive thoughts for you! I bet you're just getting a break this time!

I know it's a little disconcerting when everyone else is so sick. I didn't have morning sickness with DS and so far I haven't had it yet this time either. It actually made me panic the first time because people tried to tell me that morning sickness meant that it was a healthy pregnancy. Well no M/S for me and my healthy 21 month old is sitting on the floor playing with his cars right now.

March 10th, 2009, 08:36 AM
I agree...my last pregnancy was horrible the first 14 weeks while I was on progesterone. I am on it this time as well, so I am just panicked. I have also heard and read about m/s meaning a healthy pregnancy, but I have two dd's that are in school right now and I wasn't sick with them. I guess it is just coming off of the last pregnancy and being so sick. Thanks for your positive thoughts!

March 10th, 2009, 08:43 AM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
I hope that things are just fine and your lil bean is nice and comfy in there!!

Hope the dr can give some good news or assurances!

March 10th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I was upset yestersay because I haven't had much m/s, but I've never had m/s. I don't even know why I was so upset. I do think it has a lot to do with the fact that I have SO MUCH knowledge this time around. My last three pg's were smooth and I never looked online or even thought about looking! All we have to do these days is just type something in and get a result and then it drives us crazy because we think that things are going the wrong way or not the way they are "supposed" to. This is my 4th and things have been a little different this time around. I'm sure your little baby is just fine!
March 10th, 2009, 09:22 AM
*Hayley*
try not to worry..this pregnancy is soooo different from my last. m/s all day now whereas last time i didn't have any.
March 10th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Peytonsmomma
i'm over 10 weeks and some days my symptoms are there and sometimes they are not
March 10th, 2009, 10:01 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can you give your Dr a call? I hate to say it but that is exactly how I felt with my m/c. I went from feeling horrible to feeling great just overnight. I'm sure your fine but I tend to be paranoid.

March 10th, 2009, 11:27 AM
I am going in at 1:45 this afternoon. I will update you all when I know something. Please think positive thoughts.

March 10th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Good luck, I hope everything is ok!!

March 10th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Super Mommy
Ill be 8 weeks in 3 days and Im feel the same way. Stomach is actually more poochy today but Im not as nauseous as yesterday. Have not had m/s bad, just nauseous off and on but feel much better today. Not that hungry either, was hungry as hell the past couple of days. Still peeing often and still tire easily. Im trying to stay positive because there is no time when you feel 100% sure everything is alright. You hear stories of mc at 8 weeks as well as 20 weeks so its like when do you stop worrying Im just going to go with no news is good news (no spotting, no serious cramps is good news).

I pray we are all fine and just lucky not to have excessive sxs.
March 10th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Super Mommy
also forgot to add that there are people who had mc and yet still had all the symptoms, so how much symptoms is not exactly the best way to judge whether everything is going well.
March 10th, 2009, 02:41 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Please update us as soon as you can!

March 10th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Still waiting on an update. I hope everything is ok.

March 10th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everything is ok. Please keep us updated.
March 10th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Super Mommy
Well hunny I am sorry that you had to go through this.
When you posted earlier I really just thought maybe you were being paranoid.
Again, I am sorry......
March 10th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search