Venting...Confessions

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Kimberleigh22's Avatar Super Mommy
Ok...so I'm having one of those days...where I just need to vent a little bit. I am on my 3rd pregnancy. I have two boys (6 and 1). I was 16 when I had my first son, needless to say I am no longer with his father, nor my last son's father...This is totally getting me down, even though I know it shouldn't. I think I always have that thought of rejection, or of being left again but I am so very happy with my boyfriend now. He is amazing. And I don't think that I am being fair to him by thinking these things. Everyone is different..

While I'm on the subject of admitting things...I feel totally different with this pregnancy compared to the last two. Maybe because I was young and naive...I just don't know. I actually feel like I can celebrate this pregnancy (which I was not able to do with the last two), which I am feeling very guilty about...

Also, I am so very nervous about telling my family...just because of what has happened previously. I kind of feel like I will let them down when I tell them. I am having so many mixed emotions already and I'm soooo confused! I can't imagine anyone if anyone else is in a situation like this or knows anyone who is/has been...Any advice would be amazing right now...

I just feel like I want this to be done the right way, I truely believe that everything happens for a reason, what happens is meant to happen.

Ohhhhhh jeez...thanks for letting me vent a little bit...
March 10th, 2009, 09:32 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree, whatever is meant to happen, happens. Once you tell your family, you'll feel better. Don't worry about what they think, it's too late for that. A baby is on the way, it's time to celebrate and enjoy it.

March 10th, 2009, 09:32 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I say screw what everyone else thinks though. As long as you are happy with your boyfriend and happy that you are having a child together that's all that really matters.

March 10th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
I believe in the same thing, what is meant to happen will happen. This baby is a blessing, no matter what anyone says or thinks. Your family loves you and cares about what happens to you and the life that is growing and changing within you. They might not be able to show their support right away out of fear but it'll come through in time. Embrace this pregnancy, because it is something to be celebrated! I understand your insecurities and I don't blame you for feeling guilty... these are natural reactions when you've struggled the way you have. But you are a strong and beautiful person, and I believe your heart is in the right place. Right now you have so much more to focus on, instead of worrying about what-ifs. My advice to you is try to let go of your fears and embrace them. You deserve to love this time and bond with your unborn baby, which is important no matter how people perceive your situation. *hugs* We're all here for you so if you need to vent don't feel bad, and you're always welcome to pm if you want to talk!

March 10th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Kimberleigh22's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you, thank you! This totally means a lot to me. I guess I just needed to hear the opinion of someone else. I know what I need/should do, but it is just very difficult..(especially with these CRAZY hormones!!). I do need to get over being scared, my past is my past and this is something AMAZiNG that is happening and I totally deserve to be happy about it...

March 10th, 2009, 01:29 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
(((((HUGS))))))

Like the others said, what happens happens and things are meant to be.

Chin up girl

March 10th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Peytonsmomma
my nieces mom went through the same thing as you, she had her first at 17 and on the second child she really celebrated that birth, and then the 3rd one she went overboard with excitement, i think she had the same feelings as you she grew up and matured
good luck everything will work out
March 10th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Like the ladies have said before me, everything happens for a reason. Your family may have their negative opinions toward it at first, but eventually they will get over it and begin to embrace this new life! Its okay to celebrate, you are at a good point and are happy, ENJOY it!!
March 10th, 2009, 06:14 PM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
What will be will be....I hope that your family takes the news well. This should be a great time for you and you should be able to feel happy and not guilty. Babies are always blessings even when they come at times when we aren't necessarily ready for them!

I was 18 and unmarried when I got preggo. It was hard and there were many hard years and well things worked out awesome.

Good luck with telling your family but no matter what that baby is special and you deserve to feel happy and excited!!

Big

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search