Ticked Off!!!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Super Mommy
Well ladies I am pissed and yet to say that I feel very alone again. My fiancee is trying to open a kennel business and all I hear about are these dogs and them being pregnant and how much money we will make and blah blah blah. So I am stressed out about money all the time because I moved to part time hoping to go to school in the fall even before I found out I was pregnant... Almost everything big we had for chase (swing, crib, bassinet, high chair) was all gender neutral so I can use it unless we are having a girl I have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe. He went out and spent 50 on this case of nasty wet food that I refuse to feed the dog anyway and this chicken liver treat ****!!!! Now I don't just have to listen to this crud about these dogs and have barely talked about my pregnancy at all, you are spending extra money that we may potentially need, not potentially-- WILL NEED on other BS! I am thinking if this stuff doesn't change I am going to leave him!! He's inconsiderate and self centered and I am sick of it!! Help me please! Just some kind words would be nice I guess.

I told him I could careless about these dogs I have my own baby on the way... I am sick of hearing about it when will I be able to be happy about my pregnancy like with my first? I am feeling this wasn't the best time now for me to have another baby....
March 10th, 2009, 03:25 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I would have been upset too. Does he have a regular job or is he hoping this dog thing will make enough money to support his family? If he thinks that he better open his eyes. It takes a long time to get a business off the ground and making enough money to support a family. It'll be even worse in this economy when people aren't spending money on that kind of stuff.

You should sit down with him and tell him how you really feel. See what happens and make your decision from there.

March 10th, 2009, 03:27 PM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
aww... hun...

Men can be very inconsiderate sometimes... I hope he opens his eyes and realizes how lucky he is...
March 10th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Peytonsmomma
Right now he is trying to find a way to help support you financially, since you are saying you are stressed out on money, sometimes we need to stop looking at ourselves and give the other partner our support
have you seen fireproof? there is a example about the salt and pepper shaker which is a perfect example for this situation, if you are really thinking about leaving him then maybe you should really think about marriage.
March 10th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Super Mommy
My fiancee has supported me financially/emotioanally/physically for 3 years now.
Its inconsiderate and I am pissed off that we haven't talked about names for our baby or anything like we did the first time but every chance he gets he talks about these dumb dogs.
FYI- My fiancee has 6 dogs that he mates and sells for good money but also has a job hes trying to make it so him or his kids wont have to work for anyone. I understand securing your kids future financially but can I get a little personal time? ?

Last edited by BaileyEliChase; March 10th, 2009 at 04:51 PM.
March 10th, 2009, 03:41 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
March 10th, 2009, 04:39 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Im sorry you are so frustrated girl.

March 10th, 2009, 04:46 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd just tell him that you need a little love and attention too. Sometimes Men just don't think.
I hope you feel excited soon.

March 10th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
agreed, sometimes men just don't get it. hope it gets better.
March 10th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
agreed, sometimes men just don't get it. hope it gets better.
March 10th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Violette's Avatar Veteran
Im sorry that you are feeling so upset and frustrated

I know how upsetting it is when you dont get the attention you deserve, especially in a time like now. Please just keep in mind, even though he may not be expressing his excitement the way he did for your first child, that doesn't necessarily mean he doesnt care. Its possible since hes already BTDT with #1 he may not be as cutesy and intimate as the first time around- its not an excuse but definately a possibility. Either way, the fact that he is working so diligently at this project in order to bring more money into the household is proof that he does care, because he wants to make sure in these hard times that he can provide for you and both the children. I think that the most important thing is for you to tell him how you are feeling and what you need from him right now... its said many times over, but seriously- if anyone was not a mind reader- it would be a guy haha.

I hope you can work things out with him, for your sake and for the kids sake! KUP!

:dothugs:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search