Pregnancy Get to Know You!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2009, 06:15 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
1. Do you have any friends/relatives (other than here) that are currently pregnant?

2. Do you feel more emotional now then before you were pregnant?

3. Where do you plan to deliver your baby (hospital, birth center, home)?

4. How did you react when you got your ?

5. Have you had more headaches since becoming pregnant?

March 11th, 2009, 06:19 PM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you have any friends/relatives (other than here) that are currently pregnant? No

2. Do you feel more emotional now then before you were pregnant? Way more now!!

3. Where do you plan to deliver your baby (hospital, birth center, home)? Hospital

4. How did you react when you got your bfp ? Disbelief - it was barely a faint line - so I continued testing for days (OK, I'm lying - weeks) LOL

5. Have you had more headaches since becoming pregnant? Lately, the past week, yes - lots of headaches (the nauseous kind)
March 11th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Stupid double post.

Last edited by SusieQ2; March 11th, 2009 at 06:33 PM.
March 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM
1. Do you have any friends/relatives (other than here) that are currently pregnant? Yes 2 friends are due 1 month before me.

2. Do you feel more emotional now then before you were pregnant? Definitely more emotional

3. Where do you plan to deliver your baby (hospital, birth center, home)? I wanted a birth center but insurance won't cover it so it's a hospital for us.

4. How did you react when you got your bfp? Even though we had been trying I was a bit shocked. I really didn't think it would happen that fast.

5. Have you had more headaches since becoming pregnant? Yes, and I had a really nasty one 2 days ago.

Last edited by SusieQ2; March 11th, 2009 at 06:32 PM.
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you have any friends/relatives (other than here) that are currently pregnant? OMG yeah...6 other cousins (all on my dad's side) and 3 co-workers!

2. Do you feel more emotional now then before you were pregnant? Holy cow yes, I cried watching The Simpson's Sunday night lol

3. Where do you plan to deliver your baby (hospital, birth center, home)? Hospital

4. How did you react when you got your bfp ? Elated with a little bit of shock! Then ran to wake up DH.

5. Have you had more headaches since becoming pregnant? Not really, but I has a TBI 2 years ago and this made headaches very common for me. So I have alot, but normal amount for me still.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Do you have any friends/relatives (other than here) that are currently pregnant? OMG yeah...6 other cousins (all on my dad's side) and 3 co-workers!

2. Do you feel more emotional now then before you were pregnant? Holy cow yes, I cried watching The Simpson's Sunday night lol

4. How did you react when you got your bfp ? Elated with a little bit of shock! Then ran to wake up DH.

5. Have you had more headaches since becoming pregnant? Not really, but I had a TBI 2 years ago and this made headaches very common for me. So I have alot, but normal amount for me still.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

March 11th, 2009, 07:08 PM
rachelwilber's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rachelwilber
1. Do you have any friends/relatives (other than here) that are currently pregnant? Nope

2. Do you feel more emotional now then before you were pregnant? Yes I am always emotional.

3. Where do you plan to deliver your baby (hospital, birth center, home)? hospital/birthing center VBAC

4. How did you react when you got your ? little confused since we missed my O but hey the baby is measuring a week ahead.

5. Have you had more headaches since becoming pregnant?
Not yet but I did with my DS

March 11th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
. Do you have any friends/relatives (other than here) that are currently pregnant? nope not that i know of

2. Do you feel more emotional now then before you were pregnant? HECK YEA

3. Where do you plan to deliver your baby (hospital, birth center, home)? I would love home birth but i guess we will see...

4. How did you react when you got your bfp ? super duper happy!!! i almost cried

5. Have you had more headaches since becoming pregnant: yes at the beginin not anymore

March 11th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Super Mommy
JM is really sucking these days
March 11th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Super Mommy
JM is really sucking these days
March 11th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Violette's Avatar Veteran
1. Do you have any friends/relatives (other than here) that are currently pregnant? Nope... A couple of co-workers though!

2. Do you feel more emotional now then before you were pregnant? OMG yes!

3. Where do you plan to deliver your baby (hospital, birth center, home)? Hospital- the same one I was born in 23 years ago

4. How did you react when you got your ? I was shaking... I didnt expect it. But it came up so fast and so strongly that there was no denying it.

5. Have you had more headaches since becoming pregnant? Slightly... but keeping hydrated and resting enough helps alot!
March 11th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Double...

Last edited by Violette; March 11th, 2009 at 07:46 PM.
March 11th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Triple....

Last edited by Violette; March 11th, 2009 at 07:46 PM.
March 11th, 2009, 07:40 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Do you have any friends/relatives (other than here) that are currently pregnant? a few friends. All about 10 weeks + farther along than me

2. Do you feel more emotional now then before you were pregnant? oh heck yes. I throw little kid hissy fits like it's nobodies business

3. Where do you plan to deliver your baby (hospital, birth center, home)? Same hospital I was born at, and Holden was born at.

4. How did you react when you got your ? cried, hysterically. and not in a good way

5. Have you had more headaches since becoming pregnant? every freaking morning and almost every night

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

March 11th, 2009, 07:40 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
make the double posts STOPPPPP!

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

Last edited by fishysticks; March 11th, 2009 at 07:43 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search