Its FRIDAY! Friday is here! Friday is here!!! - weekend plans??

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2009, 05:18 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Friday is here!!!

Anyone have weekend plans?!?!?

How was your week in general?

March 13th, 2009, 06:33 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Laundry and housework since this is the 1st weekend I don't have to work.

Sat. night we have a hockey game

my week was generally good missed alot of time at work though

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 13th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
We dont have any real plans... Maybe some shopping thats alaways fun oh and laundry. .YIKES.

My week was ok.. I was feeling less M/S so that was good and we saw baby hb on monday. But then I started bleeding on wed... although it seems to be tapering off again..so an emotional week for sure.

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
March 13th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Mrs.Shirley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cleaning, I hate cleaning, and laundry. Then once all that junk is done we are leaving for Disney World. We are only about 3.5 hours away so the trip isn't that bad, and we're trying to make it coincide with nap time, but we'll see.
My week wasn't bad. I did go see my mom in the hospital (she had surgery to remove a lung tumor) and that was really hard. She looked way worse than I expected, but I went up again last night and she looks a million times better so it was so releaving.
March 13th, 2009, 07:17 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This weeks seemed really long, but I don't know why. This weekend, my daughter has her Girl Scout father/daughter dance. There theme is 70's, so I have all their hippy gear ready to go. lol Moms aren't invited, so I'll be staying home. lol Other than that, no real plans. I do have to go grocery shopping though.

March 13th, 2009, 07:17 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
My week was pretty good. The best part of course was seeing the baby. It was busy though that's for sure. Today I have to get the oil changed on the car and see what else they want to tell me it needs. I also have to clean the livingroom and kitchen. Tonight is dh's "Hell and Farewell" at Chili's. I'm excited because I get to go buy a new outfit for tonight. Tomorrow we are turning in the jeep which is a good thing since it will save us on a car payment and lower our insurance. But is sad because we LOVE the jeep and am going to miss it. Then we have to finish the garage and organize things for the movers. Hopefully we will be done by tomorrow night so Sunday we can just relax.
March 13th, 2009, 08:03 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
No real plans for the weekend. I want to have a nice lazy weekend!

My week was ok except for Wednesday and Thursday. I had to babysit for 11 hours both days. The baby I babysit is teething so he was mega cranky!

March 13th, 2009, 09:19 AM
*Hayley*
we need to clean and i need to get my report cards finished
March 13th, 2009, 09:38 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm having a St. Patrick's day party tomorrow after a local parade. Its tradition, ever since before I was born my parents had one, so now I've been carrying the tradition on. Lots of corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, soda bread. Yum. I'm all Irish, so its a big day. My parents used to do it up way bigger than I can right now... live irish band in my garage type deal. I was even into the whole Irish Dance world for like 19 years of my life... just stopped dancing actually last year, so there would always be a lot of dancing, too. Should be a good time. No Guinness for me this year though... that is gonna be so weird.

March 13th, 2009, 11:07 AM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
No weekend plans again! Ugh I'm so boring.
And my week was good, pretty uneventful, but good.

Thanks to cavewoman

March 13th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Peytonsmomma
no weekend plans, we need to save money now that i don't have a job, and trying not to check my boobs or my stomach every 2 seconds to see if they are sore or there is a lump there, i think my body is freaking itself out lol! i just want to hear the heartbeat
March 13th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hmmm my fun weekend plans? I work tonight and tomorrow night. Sunday I get to sleep alllll day though that should be lovely!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search