Grr...I hate the new boards

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Mrs.Shirley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sure I will get used to them, but I went on vacation, and came back and couldn't log in. I must have switched my password 100 times. I have really missed posting, but am just glad that I could still read other's posts. For out vacation wWe took our kids to Disney World for the first time, and it was a blast. We had so much fun that we ended up upgrading our tickets to season passes, and now we are going back this weekend. My kids are so excited, dd is 3 and loves the princesses, ds is 2 and says "cinnerella" is his g/f, and they both love the rides. The best part for me and dh is seeing the joy on their faces. I'll stop rambling now. I am so happy to be back to posting.
Stephanie
March 13th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
Aww how fun!! We are thinking of going in a couple of months with our DD for the first time. DH hasnt gone since he was like 5!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
March 13th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Super Mommy
Aww we were supposed to go in beginning of June but opted for last year because we have to travel from New Jersey and I want to be able to do things too with my son! LOL I'm selfish but I can't do a thing pregnant plus its a hell of a trip and an expense.

By the way I hate the new boards too and I am used to it already, sometime I cant post at all and sometimes it posts my replies 3x over! they really need to work out these kinks.
March 13th, 2009, 06:14 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh how fun!! I've never been to Disney and I want to go SOOOOOO bad!!
I'm not thrilled with the new boards either. There are still a lot of kinks and I see no improvement on them.

March 13th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Mrs.Shirley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At least I'm not alone. I was worried that it was just my resistance to change. Disney is fun, but it is expensive. The only reason we are able to afford it is because they offer Florida resident rates, and because we drive and don't have to rent a car, we stay in a less expensive hotel and just drive to the parks.
March 13th, 2009, 07:05 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I'm glad you were able to get back on! Glad to hear you had a good vacation. Disney World is wonderful!

March 16th, 2009, 09:58 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Welcome back!

I don't like change... but im getting used to it I think.

March 16th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Snowpeas
Welcome back!!! It's been a difficult adjustment but it's slowly getting better.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search