Sorry I was MIA all weekend...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2009, 06:01 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry ladies, I had a very strange and eventful weekend. Friday I came home and Addi had a fever again, so I gave her some tylenol and put her down for bed. Saturday was my birthday (yay Im 20) and also my nephew Ebens birthday, he turned 3. So we had his party at cicis (yum for pizza) and after that I went with Jamie to Sherman for my birthday.

Now on to Jamie, ladies I know a lot of people think Im crazy but I dont love him. I have been feeling this since we got back together when I found out I was pregnant but I wanted to do what was right for the baby. I had been being so uncomfortable around him and was praying and praying for God to lead me in the right direction. I knew that he wasnt the person for me but I was having trouble finding the strength to leave him. He is a good guy but he is a drinker, and even though he hasnt drank around me since January (I dont drink btw) and when he did then he flipped out and did a complete 180 of himself and was yelling at anyone around and just making a spectacle of himself. Now he wont drink around me but he still calls me when he is drunk and you can tell he is again making a spectacle of himself. Ladies I hate to say it but it got to the point that I was SO uncomfortable that if he would even try to hold my hand it literally made my skin crawl.

Well last night I finally told him, and he flipped out as would be expected. The only things he said that really got to me were "You know your going to be a single mom of TWO kids now right?", "So what are you going to do go get an abortion now?" and he kept asking over and over "Your leaving me for Dusty arent you just admit it" (Dusty is Addis father). He also told me I was selfish, but I feel like this is something I should be selfish over.

My family is taking the news surprisingly well, my mom told me she doesnt want me to be unhappy. My dad on the other hand told me although he agrees with me not marrying if Im not in love he wants me to know that no man will ever be interested in me again because Im a single mom of two kids by two different guys, but whatever he can say what he wants. God has a plan for me.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

March 16th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
ohh geez! I was in a situation a couple years ago... a little little bit similar... and i agree definately DEFINATELY dont stay if you dont love him.. God does have a plan and you sound like you have a great family behind you !! Good luck hun I am glad you are following your heart!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
March 16th, 2009, 06:28 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Sweetie, you have to do what's right for you. There is no point in staying in a relationship where you're not happy. It isn't good for you, your daughter or your unborn baby. I wish you lots of luck and I hope you are happy in whatever you decide. I know that Jamie isn't happy with your decision but hopefully he'll come around and be mature enough to be there for his child.

March 16th, 2009, 07:01 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

you will get thru this and I agree God has a plan for you. I will be praying for you

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 16th, 2009, 07:56 AM
*Hayley*

that's a hard decision to make, but important not to put off. if you don't love him, there's no use trying to find something that isn't there. my father is an alcoholic and it was VERY difficult growing up around that. now i look at my dad and pity him. it's very sad.

your SO was pissed and saying hurtful things because he was angry. so what if you have two kids from two dads? it's not THAT uncommon, really. you will find the right person for you who will love you regardless of the amount of kids you have.

happy birthday! 20 starts a whole new era in your life.
March 16th, 2009, 08:02 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I'm sorry. Your Dad is wrong!! When the perfect guy comes along, he'll love you AND BOTH of your kids! If he doesn't, then he's not the right guy!
I think you did what makes you happy and that's good!! You shouldn't be with someone you don't love just because of a baby. That's not fair to anyone involved.

March 16th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Snowpeas
I'm sorry you're going through this right now but if being with him makes you feel that bad now I can't imagine what it would be like later on. It had to be a very difficult decision. Lots of ((hugs)) to you.
March 16th, 2009, 12:58 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Oh goodness sweetie!!!! ((((((((HUGS)))))))

March 16th, 2009, 12:58 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Oh goodness sweetie!!!! ((((((((HUGS)))))))

March 16th, 2009, 06:53 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies for the support, it means a lot!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

March 16th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
Wow that is such a lot to go through, but you know... you're are such a strong woman and I am so proud of you for following your heart. You are so right, God does have a plan for your life and you are going to be just fine. Just because you have two children by two different men doesn't mean you can't find love. *hugs* And no worries for being MIA... I haven't been around for a few days myself and now I have TONS of catching up to do!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search