Weird dreams anyone??

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2009, 07:24 AM
SamanthaRose's Avatar Veteran
I have been having really strange dreams lately. The first one was my best friend getting kidnapped. That dream was very real to me... I woke up crying and wondered about my friend all day until i saw her. The other dream i had was about a baby in a (glass or something like it) but looked like it was in a see through barrel, full of water. i thought it might be drowning, but it wasnt. It was completely covered by water but it was fine. I waved at it to check if it was alive... (like it would know what i was doing?) But for some reason, it waved back!?
March 16th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Violette's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaRose View Post
I have been having really strange dreams lately. The first one was my best friend getting kidnapped. That dream was very real to me... I woke up crying and wondered about my friend all day until i saw her. The other dream i had was about a baby in a (glass or something like it) but looked like it was in a see through barrel, full of water. i thought it might be drowning, but it wasnt. It was completely covered by water but it was fine. I waved at it to check if it was alive... (like it would know what i was doing?) But for some reason, it waved back!?
IDK why but apperntly this is a side effect of pregnancy... The dreams are so realistic and crazy for me its like watching a new movie every night hehe

I hope you have more interesting dreams and less scary ones!
March 16th, 2009, 07:43 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Pregnancy can cause some strange and very vivid dreams. That's one of the first things that made me think I might be pregnant this time. I haven't had too many since then though.

March 16th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Super Mommy
i have not had any yet but vivid dreams is a symptom of pregnancy
March 16th, 2009, 07:47 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very common and normal. I've had some very real dreams and usually they aren't pleasant.

March 16th, 2009, 07:48 AM
*Hayley*
YES!!!! i can't stand it. i wake up every two hours thinking what the heck... i'm over these bizarre dreams. i've been trying to be careful not to eat anything too close to bed, but it doesn't seem to make a difference
March 16th, 2009, 07:56 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
With my last pregnancy I had tons of dreams that I miscarried.. (maybe because I miscarried my first one?) So far this time around I had one that I was bleeding a lot but then I woke up... usually takes me hours to fall back to sleep after those ones.

I had a weird dream the other night that I decided to get a tattoo of a sailboat for some reason on my hand but I wouldn't stay still so I ended up having a bunt of half sail boats and one whole sailboat on my hand.. and it looked like a 5 year old had drawn it... kinda lame but yea thats it for dreams that I can remember.
March 16th, 2009, 08:46 AM
(Visiting from the Nov. Club) Yes!!! I have had odd, vivid dreams since week 3! So Strange!
March 16th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Snowpeas
Yup, my pregnancy dreams have started. I HATE them because they usually involve either someone trying to kill me or trying to kill someone close to me and I'm unable to save them. I will wake up shaking and crying. I honestly have NO idea how my daughter was born normal after all that!

Last pregnancy dh worked days so I would shake him awake and he would comfort me, this time he's working nights so it's even scarier when I wake up alone.

The other night I dreamt that a man was chasing me with a knife determined to kill me. I was racing down the main street at 1am screaming for help and no one would help me. Finally an old man and woman came to my rescue and chased the man with the knife away at the last possible moment.

I told my husband about it when he came home and he said, "you are definitely pregnant!"
March 16th, 2009, 01:04 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
when I am pg, I have dreams that Dh is cheating on me and they feel SO real!

March 16th, 2009, 01:23 PM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
i have! I had a dream the other day that I had a dream I was leaking milk from my bb's all over the place.

Thanks to cavewoman

March 16th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Genevieve's_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i keep dreaming now that i miscarry. but this is my first so ive never miscarried before. they are really bothering me tho! LOL

thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
x2 http://www.punky-kinboutique.webs.com (enter 'Summer' to recieve 10% off entire order, $30.00 or more)
<marquee

REQUEST A SIGGY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ests-open.html
SIGGY GALLERY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-gallery.html</marquee>
March 16th, 2009, 02:05 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear it is a side effect of pregnancy.

I had a cat who past away a year and a half ago. I had had him for 20 years. He was my child. Loosing him was killer. For last few weeks I have dreamt about him every single night. He is always lost and I am always searching for him.
March 16th, 2009, 06:01 PM
wow... I hope that these dont get worse lol it is going to suck!
March 16th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Veteran
Lol, definitely having odd dreams, when it is that I am able to sleep, that is!

Baby # 2 is a Boy!!!
March 16th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
I've been having strange dreams, but I tend to have lots of vivid odd dreams to begin with... so I can't really tell if its pregnancy related or not lol

March 16th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I've only had one that I can remember - I dreamt that I ate one of my progesterone suppositories by accident! So gross!

March 18th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I had another one... u can read my journal if u want to hear about it. its SO freaky... it says Samanthas joornal because i wasnt paying attention

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search