Have you had baby dreams?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2009, 09:26 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a dream lastnight we went in for our u/s and it was CLEARLY a boy.
Anyone else having baby dreams yet?

March 18th, 2009, 09:30 AM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
umm I mean kinda..

i've had weird dreams that involve babies?

the one last night.. I went to some appointment and they asked me how Holden's twin brother (I forgot the name.. it was not a cute name) was doing.. Holden doesn't have a twin brother.

Apparently in my dream he died at birth and no one told me there was two? So of course I wanted my baby.. got his DNA, and put it IN A CAT?!?
so then the cat was crying like a baby (literally)

why are my dreams so strange

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

March 18th, 2009, 09:59 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG! So many of them....and all of them were boys...can't wait to see if they predicted it right or wrong!

In one of them I was holding a naked baby for the King (of what I'm not sure lol), that the Queen had just had, and he was telling me to cover him up and/or move him so he doesn't pee on him..he was very worried about this! lol

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

March 18th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Snowpeas
Yes, I've had three dreams. Two involved labor (including one where I slept through the birth because dh didn't wake me up, LOL) and one involved seeing my dd standing with her arm around the shoulders of her little sister and she was teaching her to be naughty. lol

They all involved having a baby girl (but I've heard you usually dream about the opposite sex from what you're having?)

LOL at all our weird dreams
March 18th, 2009, 01:28 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LMAO!!
I'm not sure about opposit gender, because I had dreams of having both with both of my girls, so who knows. This time it was CLEARLY a boy...Dh was VERY Proud.... if you get my drift. lmao

March 18th, 2009, 02:38 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
No baby dreams. but very crazy WACKY dreams about random things!

March 18th, 2009, 06:33 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yea, I had a dream it was a girl and i was sooo bummed. And I didn't remember giving birth to her and was very confused. Then I went in the other room and my sister was holding a baby boy, and apparently I'd had twins! I woke up feeling so bad, because I hope I wouldn't be disappointed if it was a girl (don't know why I even have that in my head haha)

March 18th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Super Mommy
I wish I was having some about babies
I had a crazy one two nights ago that I was held hostage at work while all my friends were having a picnic outside.
I'm sure there could be so many meanings for this one but I am not a dream decoding junkie!

March 18th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
no baby dreams, a few sex dreams though

March 19th, 2009, 04:15 AM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No baby dreams yet. Random, off the wall dreams yes!! I mean WEIRD!! I had a dream that I was washing my clothes at a laundromat in an apartment complex (weird in itself because I have a washer in home) and that no one would use the last washer, which was the biggest, because it was haunted! Yes a haunted washer!!! So me being lazy wanted to use it so I could do all my laundry in one load, then I got trapped in the laundry room and I swear the grudge looking thing came out of the washer and all my clothes were black! Weird!!
March 19th, 2009, 06:03 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
I had a dream about a month ago and it was sooo real! They baby was a girl and I took off all her layers of clothes just to make sure. I was upstairs at home and came running downstairs with the baby to my dh going "It's a girl, it's REALLY a girl!" lol
March 19th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Veteran
No real baby dreams. My dreams have a theme though..usually I'm with a child who people are trying to hurt and I have to protect, or people are trying to kill me and I have to protect me...I don't know what Freud would say about that

Heartbeat 111bpm 6w1d
Heartbeat 139bpm 7w0d
Heartbeat 169bpm 8w1d
Dancing baby! 8w6d 174bpm

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 19th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Super Mommy
Yes 3 times, 2 with boys 1 with a girl so who knows….

One of the one with a boy, I had the baby in a carrier on my back and HB was with me, someone asked us what the sex of the baby was because it looked like boy and we said we were going to find out for the first time when we changed the diaper… :-) (who put the diaper on in the first place)

The girl one, she was in the middle of the road and cars were avoiding hitting her but no one stopped to help. I parked my car walked up to her and she won’t let go so she ended up going home with me…

I want a boy but the girl dream seem more convincing
March 19th, 2009, 08:00 AM
*Hayley*
i had my first last night - GIRL

so if it's true that you usually dream about the opposite sex of what you're really having, then my intuition of boy is right!
March 19th, 2009, 08:00 AM
*Hayley*
i had my first last night - GIRL

so if it's true that you usually dream about the opposite sex of what you're really having, then my intuition of boy is right!
March 19th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Miles' Mommy's Avatar Happy 1st time mom
Send a message via AIM to Miles' Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Miles' Mommy
I haven't had any baby dreams since I first found out I was pregnant. I'm kind of glad not to be having those dreams any more, since they all involved losing the baby, not actually being pregnant and other nightmares. Though by husband has had two baby dreams and said that in one we had a boy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search