Log In Sign Up

Oh to have the mind of a man! *sigh*


Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
March 18th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Bama08mommy4's Avatar Regular
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 71
I just sent my husband a text message (he's at work)
saying I didn't think I was showing but just noticed my
stomach in the mirror and it seems that I am already. Ugh!

His response???

"Are you flirting with me?"


........ Why can't I have such a simple, easy going mind? lol Bluh
I feel fat too. I hate this stage and it sooo doesn't help this is number 5, and I didn't even lose all my preggo weight from Caden yet (he's
4 months)

Wouldn't it be sweet if they had to go through the pregnancies and labor? lol I'm just saying.....
Reply With Quote
  #2  
March 18th, 2009, 05:30 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,123
Oh how I'd LOVE to see my husband pregnant!!!! Oh, now that would be a dream come true!!!

My Dh does stuff like that too, he's always a jokester!
Seriously, I sent him a text asking if he had class lastnight (this was yesterday, obviously) and he replies, yes. It's my penis class and I need your vag as a lab partner.

WHAT??? DORK!!!
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #3  
March 18th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Bama08mommy4's Avatar Regular
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 71
hahaha that is tooooooo funny. Oh my Lord.

and yeah, I know. I know there's a reason pregnancy is made for a woman. I don't
think I could live with a pregnant man for 9 months. They think they are dying when they
get the sniffles....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
March 18th, 2009, 05:33 PM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: York, PA
Posts: 1,637
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
Oh how I'd LOVE to see my husband pregnant!!!! Oh, now that would be a dream come true!!!

My Dh does stuff like that too, he's always a jokester!
Seriously, I sent him a text asking if he had class lastnight (this was yesterday, obviously) and he replies, yes. It's my penis class and I need your vag as a lab partner.

WHAT??? DORK!!!
HILARIOUS!
__________________
*People who mind don't matter, and people who matter don't mind.*
Reply With Quote
  #5  
March 18th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama08mommy4 View Post
hahaha that is tooooooo funny. Oh my Lord.

and yeah, I know. I know there's a reason pregnancy is made for a woman. I don't
think I could live with a pregnant man for 9 months. They think they are dying when they
get the sniffles....
Yes, THAT is why women are the ones to get pregnant. If men did, the species wouldn't survive long, we'd all shoot them long before the due date...
__________________
Tammy, proud mom to 2 girls.
First surrobaby (girl) arrived April 24, 2008!
Surrotwins Hayleigh and Teagan arrived September 24, 2009!




Reply With Quote
  #6  
March 18th, 2009, 05:51 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,123
Lol Can't let him see this, he'll only be encouraged.

And yes, they really do think they are dying with the sniffles. I swear, when he's sick I'd like to kill him and end MY misery!
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #7  
March 18th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Snowpeas
Guest
Posts: n/a
I swear, men have their minds in the gutter 24/7.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if they even got PMS? I think they should invent a hormone shot that simulates cramps, bloating, crankiness, etc. every month.

I bet you anything the whole world would stop once a month, they would get paid to stay home and moan and whine about their cramps AND there would be a ton of products on the market to completely eliminate any and all symptoms.

And if they got pregnant - oh boy! There would be ONE pregnancy in the entire world and that would be it! They would clone the rest of their babies. And they say we're the weaker sex!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
March 18th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sitka
Posts: 8,182
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
my doc loans out the preg bellies for the dads to be and we are doing it, I don't know how but I will make him, so he will get a small taste of it
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #9  
March 19th, 2009, 04:11 AM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SW TX
Posts: 7,132
hilarious! yes agree men do always have their minds in the gutter!!!
__________________
Special thanks to AlexAiden Mommy for my AWESOME siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
March 19th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Violette's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RI
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama08mommy4 View Post
I just sent my husband a text message (he's at work)
saying I didn't think I was showing but just noticed my
stomach in the mirror and it seems that I am already. Ugh!

His response???

"Are you flirting with me?"


........ Why can't I have such a simple, easy going mind? lol Bluh
I feel fat too. I hate this stage and it sooo doesn't help this is number 5, and I didn't even lose all my preggo weight from Caden yet (he's
4 months)

Wouldn't it be sweet if they had to go through the pregnancies and labor? lol I'm just saying.....
Bwahahaha I love the responses... men are hilarious

I tell mine all the time I wish it was him going through this... He says "Oh yes me too babe!" YEAH RIGHT lol!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
March 19th, 2009, 05:26 AM
Violette's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RI
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Olivia+peanut View Post
I swear, men have their minds in the gutter 24/7.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if they even got PMS? I think they should invent a hormone shot that simulates cramps, bloating, crankiness, etc. every month.

I bet you anything the whole world would stop once a month, they would get paid to stay home and moan and whine about their cramps AND there would be a ton of products on the market to completely eliminate any and all symptoms.

And if they got pregnant - oh boy! There would be ONE pregnancy in the entire world and that would be it! They would clone the rest of their babies. And they say we're the weaker sex!
Whenever I have really bad cramps etc and he's not being understanding I give him this assimilation "Imagine If i took your b***s and pushed them up inside you then squeezed them over and over till they bled for days... thats what I feel like." Hes always much more understanding after that lol....

Gosh I never realized im so mean...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
March 19th, 2009, 05:36 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,123
ROFLMAO!!! I'm putting that one in the bank to use for later!!
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #13  
March 19th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Genevieve's_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toledo OH
Posts: 2,389
i have to say, if men got pregnant, they wouldnt last. my DF tries t o act like im over reacting and it cant possibly be that bad. HA! i would love to see him pregnant! he'd probably kill himself. unfortunately LOL. but no the first man to get pregnant would probably have stopped it quickly.
i have bad allergies and am complaining cos idt im allowed to take medicine! and i cant even ask my DR yet! LOL ugh!!! spring sucks!!! LOL
__________________


thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
x2 http://www.punky-kinboutique.webs.com (enter 'Summer' to recieve 10% off entire order, $30.00 or more)
<marquee





REQUEST A SIGGY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ests-open.html
SIGGY GALLERY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-gallery.html</marquee>
Reply With Quote
  #14  
March 19th, 2009, 06:17 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 39,051
I remember DH asking what contractions felt like and if they really hurt as much as some women say they do.

I told him I'd kick him in the balls once every 5 minutes for a while and gradually make the kicks closer together until I was kicking him in the balls once every 30 seconds. He got a green look on his face and never mentioned it again.
__________________





Reply With Quote
  #15  
March 19th, 2009, 06:30 AM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,529
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
My DH tries to think he knows what it is like, but he has no clue!
__________________

Thanks to cavewoman



Reply With Quote
  #16  
March 19th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 2,182
Send a message via Yahoo to shannonkcc
You know what I love. Dh gets sympathy pains. He got them when i was pregnant with dd and he is getting them now too. He gets cravings, weight gain, nausea, and restless. I love it. I think every man should have sympathy pains.
__________________

Thank you "Babydoll213" for a beautiful siggie.



Reply With Quote
  #17  
March 19th, 2009, 01:29 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,123
They say a man that gains weight and gets cravings, then the Mom is having a girl. lol
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #18  
March 19th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Snowpeas
Guest
Posts: n/a
Y'all are too funny! I'm going to remember your responses to tell my dh if he ever dares to moan about my complaining about my pregnancy/labor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
They say a man that gains weight and gets cravings, then the Mom is having a girl. lol
Hmm. Dh did that with my last pregnancy. He had weight gain (17 pounds vs my 10 at the time) nausea, fatigue, etc. Pretty much every single symptom I had.
This time around he's already starting to get a little pot belly (he's normally very skinny). It will be interesting!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
March 20th, 2009, 03:24 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Delaware
Posts: 49,967
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I could have just puked and laid down feeling so yucky and DH is like so will I get lucky tonight?! SHEESH
__________________



Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0