Oh to have the mind of a man! *sigh*

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Bama08mommy4's Avatar Regular
I just sent my husband a text message (he's at work)
saying I didn't think I was showing but just noticed my
stomach in the mirror and it seems that I am already. Ugh!

His response???

"Are you flirting with me?"

........ Why can't I have such a simple, easy going mind? lol Bluh
I feel fat too. I hate this stage and it sooo doesn't help this is number 5, and I didn't even lose all my preggo weight from Caden yet (he's
4 months)

Wouldn't it be sweet if they had to go through the pregnancies and labor? lol I'm just saying.....
March 18th, 2009, 05:30 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh how I'd LOVE to see my husband pregnant!!!! Oh, now that would be a dream come true!!!

My Dh does stuff like that too, he's always a jokester!
Seriously, I sent him a text asking if he had class lastnight (this was yesterday, obviously) and he replies, yes. It's my penis class and I need your vag as a lab partner.

WHAT??? DORK!!!

March 18th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Bama08mommy4's Avatar Regular
hahaha that is tooooooo funny. Oh my Lord.

and yeah, I know. I know there's a reason pregnancy is made for a woman. I don't
think I could live with a pregnant man for 9 months. They think they are dying when they
get the sniffles....
March 18th, 2009, 05:33 PM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
Oh how I'd LOVE to see my husband pregnant!!!! Oh, now that would be a dream come true!!!

My Dh does stuff like that too, he's always a jokester!
Seriously, I sent him a text asking if he had class lastnight (this was yesterday, obviously) and he replies, yes. It's my penis class and I need your vag as a lab partner.

WHAT??? DORK!!!
HILARIOUS!
March 18th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama08mommy4 View Post
hahaha that is tooooooo funny. Oh my Lord.

and yeah, I know. I know there's a reason pregnancy is made for a woman. I don't
think I could live with a pregnant man for 9 months. They think they are dying when they
get the sniffles....
Yes, THAT is why women are the ones to get pregnant. If men did, the species wouldn't survive long, we'd all shoot them long before the due date...

March 18th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Lol Can't let him see this, he'll only be encouraged.

And yes, they really do think they are dying with the sniffles. I swear, when he's sick I'd like to kill him and end MY misery!

March 18th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Snowpeas
I swear, men have their minds in the gutter 24/7.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if they even got PMS? I think they should invent a hormone shot that simulates cramps, bloating, crankiness, etc. every month.

I bet you anything the whole world would stop once a month, they would get paid to stay home and moan and whine about their cramps AND there would be a ton of products on the market to completely eliminate any and all symptoms.

And if they got pregnant - oh boy! There would be ONE pregnancy in the entire world and that would be it! They would clone the rest of their babies. And they say we're the weaker sex!
March 18th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
my doc loans out the preg bellies for the dads to be and we are doing it, I don't know how but I will make him, so he will get a small taste of it

March 19th, 2009, 04:11 AM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hilarious! yes agree men do always have their minds in the gutter!!!
March 19th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Violette's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama08mommy4 View Post
I just sent my husband a text message (he's at work)
saying I didn't think I was showing but just noticed my
stomach in the mirror and it seems that I am already. Ugh!

His response???

"Are you flirting with me?"

........ Why can't I have such a simple, easy going mind? lol Bluh
I feel fat too. I hate this stage and it sooo doesn't help this is number 5, and I didn't even lose all my preggo weight from Caden yet (he's
4 months)

Wouldn't it be sweet if they had to go through the pregnancies and labor? lol I'm just saying.....
Bwahahaha I love the responses... men are hilarious

I tell mine all the time I wish it was him going through this... He says "Oh yes me too babe!" YEAH RIGHT lol!!
March 19th, 2009, 05:26 AM
Violette's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Olivia+peanut View Post
I swear, men have their minds in the gutter 24/7.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if they even got PMS? I think they should invent a hormone shot that simulates cramps, bloating, crankiness, etc. every month.

I bet you anything the whole world would stop once a month, they would get paid to stay home and moan and whine about their cramps AND there would be a ton of products on the market to completely eliminate any and all symptoms.

And if they got pregnant - oh boy! There would be ONE pregnancy in the entire world and that would be it! They would clone the rest of their babies. And they say we're the weaker sex!
Whenever I have really bad cramps etc and he's not being understanding I give him this assimilation "Imagine If i took your b***s and pushed them up inside you then squeezed them over and over till they bled for days... thats what I feel like." Hes always much more understanding after that lol....

Gosh I never realized im so mean...
March 19th, 2009, 05:36 AM
ROFLMAO!!! I'm putting that one in the bank to use for later!!

March 19th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Genevieve's_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i have to say, if men got pregnant, they wouldnt last. my DF tries t o act like im over reacting and it cant possibly be that bad. HA! i would love to see him pregnant! he'd probably kill himself. unfortunately LOL. but no the first man to get pregnant would probably have stopped it quickly.
i have bad allergies and am complaining cos idt im allowed to take medicine! and i cant even ask my DR yet! LOL ugh!!! spring sucks!!! LOL

thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
x2 http://www.punky-kinboutique.webs.com (enter 'Summer' to recieve 10% off entire order, $30.00 or more)
<marquee

REQUEST A SIGGY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ests-open.html
SIGGY GALLERY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-gallery.html</marquee>
March 19th, 2009, 06:17 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I remember DH asking what contractions felt like and if they really hurt as much as some women say they do.

I told him I'd kick him in the balls once every 5 minutes for a while and gradually make the kicks closer together until I was kicking him in the balls once every 30 seconds. He got a green look on his face and never mentioned it again.

March 19th, 2009, 06:30 AM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
My DH tries to think he knows what it is like, but he has no clue!

Thanks to cavewoman

March 19th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to shannonkcc
You know what I love. Dh gets sympathy pains. He got them when i was pregnant with dd and he is getting them now too. He gets cravings, weight gain, nausea, and restless. I love it. I think every man should have sympathy pains.

Thank you "Babydoll213" for a beautiful siggie.

March 19th, 2009, 01:29 PM
They say a man that gains weight and gets cravings, then the Mom is having a girl. lol

March 19th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Snowpeas
Y'all are too funny! I'm going to remember your responses to tell my dh if he ever dares to moan about my complaining about my pregnancy/labor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
They say a man that gains weight and gets cravings, then the Mom is having a girl. lol
Hmm. Dh did that with my last pregnancy. He had weight gain (17 pounds vs my 10 at the time) nausea, fatigue, etc. Pretty much every single symptom I had.
This time around he's already starting to get a little pot belly (he's normally very skinny). It will be interesting!
March 20th, 2009, 03:24 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I could have just puked and laid down feeling so yucky and DH is like so will I get lucky tonight?! SHEESH

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search