I feel weird...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Candace0183's Avatar Veteran
Today I just feel bad. I feel kind of nauseaus but not much. My hands are jittery. I feel light headed. I thought if I would eat I would feel better but I don't. I just feel like I need to lay down.

Does or has anybody else had this feeling before?
March 19th, 2009, 11:36 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep, I get it quite often but I blame mine on my sugar levels (diabetic). Maybe it's your sugar levels as well. Or maybe you need to drink some more water.

March 19th, 2009, 12:05 PM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
Yep, I get it quite often but I blame mine on my sugar levels (diabetic). Maybe it's your sugar levels as well. Or maybe you need to drink some more water.
I do the same thing! I drink milk to make it a little better and just sit stil helps.

Thanks to cavewoman

March 19th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Snowpeas
all the above. You might also want to check your bp.

I hope it goes away soon!
March 19th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to corey92902
I feel that way quite often. I think it's just my body's way of telling me to slow down. I have a tendancy to over do it. But that's not hard to do when I have 4 liitle ones running around all day and then in the afternoon adding my oldest back into the mix.
28 year old Military wife and Proud mommy of 5 with #6 on the way!!!

March 19th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes - but I normally feel better if I eat a larger meal, rather than just snacking. I hope you feel better!

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
March 19th, 2009, 06:50 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
It might just be your body's way of telling you to take a little break. I hope you're feeling better now.

March 19th, 2009, 06:53 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definitely could be your sugar levels- or you might be a little low on iron. I get woozy when my iron is low, or my blood pressure is high

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

March 20th, 2009, 03:34 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have had that before. Did you call your doc???

March 20th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Candace0183's Avatar Veteran
Thanks ladies for your responses. I felt that way for most of the day. When I got off of work I went to chickfila to get something to eat and I bought a cookies and cream milkshake. I drunk it in the car and felt almost instantly better. So I don't know if it was the sugar in the milkshake or the milk but I do know I felt better. My mother told me to call the dr. because it could be sugar levels. My dad is type-2 diabetic. I remember feeling this way before I was pg but it's seems like the pg is making it worse. I didn't think about the iron. I was slightly anemic during my pregnancy with DS. At your first OB appointment when they draw blood do they check for anemia and sugar levels and things like that?? or is it something you come back for??
March 20th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Newbies
I'm glad the shake made you feel better! I'm just about 8 weeks and I've been sick for the past 2 weeks. I had 5 days in a row where I actually tossed my cookies in the morning but with or without that it's been what you've described for the most part. For me, a mild but constant layer of nausea all day long. Eating seems to help *minimally*. One day I got rid of it completely for the entire afternoon and that was only because I ate a lunch so huge it made my stomach hurt
I've thought about preggie pops but have only seen mixed reviews. I hope you stay feeling better!
March 20th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
I feel like that usually at some point during the day and feel better after i eat and relax

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search