Update on Me!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2009, 07:50 AM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
Hey Everyone! Not sure how much you noticed but I havenít really been around in a week I miss you all terribly, and am so glad we have such a wonderful group. I feel like Iíve missed out on so much, so youíll have to help catch me up ! My headaches came back and Iíve had one every day for the last week Ė week and a half. It makes it hard for me to sit at the computer let alone do much else. I have my next appointment at the Birth Center on Wednesday so I hope to talk with my midwife and hopefully find some answers. I donít think itís my prenatal vitamin like last time, because Iíve avoided taking it for a week just to see. Iíve been having some leg cramps too, and I think thatís because I ran out of my calcium magnesium. Also I keep getting this terrible nerve pinch in my right side, that Iím pretty certain is my sciatic. On the bright side, Iíve had a couple days where I get a burst of energy and have been able to accomplish quite a bit despite my discomforts. Hubby is certainly happy for that, our sex life has drastically improved Ė lol!

I hit 12 weeks today! That means in one more week Iíll be in my second trimester right? I think my ďmorningĒ sickness is letting up some, which I am definitely hoping for seeing how with Rayne I felt sick throughout the entire pregnancy. I am so excited for my appointment on Wednesday because I should be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time! Iím going to take a belly picture soon and Iíll make sure to post it sometime early today This is off topic but a couple days ago my new Massage License came in the mail, which Iím so excited about. Iíll probably try and get a part time job at a spa for a little while, just so we will feel a bit more comfortable financially.

I forget, but do most women feel the first movements of their unborn baby around 18 weeks? Is it earlier the second time around? I know itís still early, but lately Iíll be relaxing and Iíll feel a tapping sensation in my lower abdomenÖ like a thump, thump, thump? Iím sure its just gas or something but it made me wonder lol. Anyway, sorry Iíve been MIA for so long! Have we had any newcomers? Iíll definitely be posting more *hugs* Thanks for letting me share!

March 22nd, 2009, 07:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
Hey!! You were definately missed! I am so sorry to hear about your headaches.. it sounds horrible Congrats on the 12 week mark to!!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
March 22nd, 2009, 08:14 AM
Super Mommy
Hey glad to hear you are doing good despite discomforts. I too, have had a headache once a day for a week... its very mind bending feels like my sinuses and in the back of the head. I am thinking maybe its my blood pressure though because i had high blood pressure at 11 weeks with Chase until I delivered him. I have a dr's appt Tuesday I will ask her to check me carefully.
Congrats on your 12 week mark along with me in my 11th today!! Whoo hoo for us and everyone else whos started the journey with us! Hope you have a painless day, one you get to enjoy your little girl to the fullest! Nothing beats those days but my momma has my son all day today... CLEANING THE HOUSE TILL 8PM w/ glances of JM! Hahaha!
March 22nd, 2009, 09:44 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey, I did notice you weren't around and just assumed m/s was kicking your butt too.
I'm sorry you're getting headaches. Does tylenol not work for them? Or a little caffeine?
I felt my 2nd a lot sooner than my 1st, so it's not impossible to have felt your baby already. I think I was around 14 weeks with my second.

March 22nd, 2009, 09:59 AM
Super Mommy
I was wondering where you were, and thank you on the update! First of congrats on hitting 12 weeks mark. Sorry about the headaches, I have mine on and off and they are not fun.

As for the movment. I have been felling a little movement for couple of weeks, I know its early, but I asked my doc and he said its very possible, since I am carrying 2 and this is my second pgcy. To me it feels as butterfly wings touching my tummy its awesome.

I hope you will feel better soon, we are thinking about you.

1/26/09-2 Beaufitul Embies Transfered!!
2/5/09-BETA, POSTIVE, 250 @ 10dpt!!
2/18/09-1st U/S, we are expecting Twins!!

March 22nd, 2009, 10:13 AM
CriscoNinja
Congrats on hitting week 12!! Glad you're back!
March 22nd, 2009, 11:07 AM
Snowpeas
Congrats on 12 weeks!!

I hope you feel better soon and that your headaches go away.

As far as movements - I felt my dd at 16 weeks and I swear that I occasionally feel this one too. It's not gas and it's where my uterus is but I know it's super early to be feeling it??
March 22nd, 2009, 11:48 AM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
I hope you get the headaches figured out they can knock you down! Let us know if you can how your appt goes on Wednesday and you can definitely feel it sooner than your 1st pregnancy. I don't remember my 1st 2 pregnancies but last time I felt movement around 14 weeks consistent, and this time I get shots to the back some nights.

Thanks to cavewoman

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search