I've been MIA

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2009, 06:46 PM
Mrs.Shirley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I posted that we were going to Disney World last weekend. We had a blast, but I came home with a stomach bug that kept me in the bathroom for almost a week. I hate being sick! Than on Sat. we went to a benefit for a family that was in a car accident where we live and I caught my fingernail on some bedding that I bought, and my nail ripped 99% off. Not fun. I had to go to the E.R. and they removed the last little bit. I think the worst part is that I can only take tylonal. On a better note though, I had an u/s on Thursday and the baby is measuring right on target and they found out why I was having bleeding in the beginning. Right now I have complete placenta previa. I am so looking forward to getting caught up on posts.
~Stephanie
March 22nd, 2009, 06:53 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good to see you back! Sounds like you've had quite the week. So jealous you got to go to disney... I only have been once when I was a kid. Hope you have some time to relax a little now!

March 22nd, 2009, 07:35 PM
Super Mommy
Glad you're back. Hope you're feeling better!
March 22nd, 2009, 08:59 PM
Rh♥nda's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you are back and that you had a great time at Disney World. Sucks you got the stomach bug and had the whole finger nail dilema!! Hope you are feeling better.
March 22nd, 2009, 09:44 PM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele
Ooohhh my goodness! I couldn't imagine ripping of my fingernail! I am glad baby is doing great and that you had a good time in Disney...lucky!
March 22nd, 2009, 10:44 PM
Snowpeas
Welcome back!! Sorry to hear about being sick and your fingernail - ouch!

Glad baby is doing well and you found a cause for the bleeding, what a relief.
March 23rd, 2009, 05:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
Glad your back!! OUCHHHHH about your finger.. eek! And I guess its good that now you know why you were bleeding.. and now theyll have to keep an eye on it right?

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
March 23rd, 2009, 05:46 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OUCH!!!! I hope your finger is ok soon, I KNOW that HURTS!!
I'm glad your bean is ok. Welcome back!!

March 23rd, 2009, 05:50 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You had quite a busy week. I am glad you had fun at Disney World but I am sorry to hear that you were sick and about your fingernail.
March 23rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
Congrats on a great Disney trip. Woo hoo. I'm jealous. I'm in Maine and it's still quite cold here. Hehehe. Glad that you and your family had a great time.

Ouchie...the fingernail had to hurt like heck. Eeks. I hope that is feeling better soon. THe nail will probably take a while to regrow. Those seem to take months!!

Congrats on getting to go to the u/s and see baby. What does the placenta previa mean? I hope that everything is just fine and that the rest of your pregnancy is flawless!!

March 23rd, 2009, 09:01 AM
Mrs.Shirley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies, for all the kind words. The placenta previa is really just something to watch at this point, most women experience it to some degree at this stage of pregnancy, but it almost always resolves itself. Worst case scenario is it won't resolve itself, making a vaginal delivery impossible, so I'm hoping that it resolves sooner than later, just for my peace of mind.
March 23rd, 2009, 11:36 AM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
I know I'm jealous too! I don't want to wait until october and I want to move the trip up to next month, but no one else wants to.

Thanks to cavewoman

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search