Boobage anyone? read with caution!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2009, 01:55 PM
xoleaxo's Avatar Veteran
Anyone else's breasts ALREADY growing insanely large? I thought it took a while for this to happen.. but my boobs are huge & I'm only 10 weeks.. I was already pretty blessed in the boob area, but now they are popping out of my bras, and feel so heavy. It's a struggle to stretch some of my tops over them now. My areolas also have become pretty large. No color change in them, though. My husband calls my boobs the "juggernauts."

So, anyone else?

March 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
absolutely...

I've already grown a whole cup size (now I'm DD). By the time my milk comes in I may be filming segments for National Geographic!
March 23rd, 2009, 01:59 PM
xoleaxo's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Meg* View Post
absolutely...

I've already grown a whole cup size (now I'm DD). By the time my milk comes in I may be filming segments for National Geographic!
you crack me up! i'm wondering where i'll find bras that are both big but still sexy?

March 23rd, 2009, 02:15 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Yeah, I'm up 2 cup sizes already, from a B to a D. I was lucky though, I had lost some weight before my wedding and went from a D to a B, and I kept all my other bras knowing I would be needing them for this!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

March 23rd, 2009, 02:23 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine grew a ton right away and haven't grown much in the last month and a half. They got much fuller. I have the muffin top with my bras now! lol. Oh well.

My areolas haven't changed in color either.
March 23rd, 2009, 02:26 PM
Genevieve's_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yeah. it sucks. and my areolas are HUGE and REALLY dark. my boobs are going to be GINORMOUS!!!!

thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
x2 http://www.punky-kinboutique.webs.com (enter 'Summer' to recieve 10% off entire order, $30.00 or more)
<marquee

REQUEST A SIGGY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ests-open.html
SIGGY GALLERY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-gallery.html</marquee>
March 23rd, 2009, 02:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by onedaysoon View Post

I kept all my other bras knowing I would be needing them for this!
Now that is smart thinking! I'm just not that bright and donated all of my "big" clothes- and got pregnant a month later!

As far as bigger, sexy bras... good luck. I don't want plain cotton beige ones either but good lord- can you imagine the amount of lace we would require? I can't be spending $60/ bra! I mean if I would always be wearing this size I totally would- but they do shrink back down, right? PLEASE tell me they shrink back down!
March 23rd, 2009, 02:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
mine are also huge now, I was on the larger side before, they will be ginormous by the time the baby comes

March 23rd, 2009, 03:56 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have real boobs for the first time in life right now.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 23rd, 2009, 04:05 PM
MaddApple's Avatar Expecting a boy 10/21/09
Send a message via Yahoo to MaddApple
My boobs were already big before I got pregnant with this baby. I was a 40 c cup after I had my son in Dec but now I'm 40 D cup

March 23rd, 2009, 04:07 PM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
How come mine are shrinking? You girls need to give me some!

Thanks to cavewoman

March 23rd, 2009, 04:19 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
absolutely...

Oh Thats HILARIOUS!!! We were just talking about that the other day about mine!!! .... Mine are implants, But I am starting at a E/F... and Am up a full size already..... OH Man, They are gonna be huge!

March 23rd, 2009, 04:21 PM
Lee725's Avatar Regular
gone from a d to a dd nursing bra (because nothing else would fit me)... arrrggghh i keep telling DH i will be a milk truck by the end of my preg!
March 23rd, 2009, 04:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
mine have def grown and dh has been having a blast with them im afraid he is going to

cause me to start leaking if thats even possible

March 23rd, 2009, 04:49 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Quote:
As far as bigger, sexy bras... good luck. I don't want plain cotton beige ones either but good lord- can you imagine the amount of lace we would require? I can't be spending $60/ bra! I mean if I would always be wearing this size I totally would- but they do shrink back down, right? PLEASE tell me they shrink back down!
I've been spending $60 for years, at a 34 DD you can't find cheap ones. I've already grown out of those and I'm only 8 weeks! I'm afraid that I'm going to be up to a F by the end of this. And lord do they hurt right now. Horribly hurt. Every morning I get out of bed and kind of carry them around in my hands for a while to alleviate the pain. I'm sure it's quite a sight!

Victoria's Secret does make some really sexy bras for us well endowed woman but you have to be prepared for the sticker shock.
March 23rd, 2009, 05:01 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have gone up at least a cup size I'm now spilling out of a D. I find it frustrating because I had a breast reduction a year ago and was so happy with my new smaller breasts and now they are big again I definitely didnt have enough time with my small boobs. But of course I'd take baby over small boobs any day.
March 23rd, 2009, 05:21 PM
Super Mommy
NO I think I'm boob challenged. The only way I'll get real boobs is by having plastic surgery...which I plan on!
March 23rd, 2009, 05:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo View Post
you crack me up! i'm wondering where i'll find bras that are both big but still sexy?

After a while you just don't worry about the sexy part. I was a D sometimes a DD before I had Ava, but shrunk to a C, which I loved. Now I'm almost back to where I started, my back is actually hurting today, don't know if it's from that or just my back.
March 23rd, 2009, 05:44 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to karsynsmama Send a message via Yahoo to karsynsmama
I have grown a full size as well, my dh loves it, but they are so tender and hurt....i feel like milk is going to come out at any second...this is def a change from my last pregnancy....i didnt get the big boobs until after i had karsyn...lol

March 23rd, 2009, 06:06 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yup. Up a cup 1/2 already. With Holden I didn't get boobs until the 3rd trimester.

Any boobage is welcome here!

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search