10 Weeks But Don't *Feel* Pregnant

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Sincat's Avatar Super Mommy
Alright ladies,
I know I'm a "worry-wart" but I'm like 10 1/2 weeks along now & I just dont feel pregnant. The few symptoms I had are slowly going away & I'm worried. I've had nausea on & off for the past few weeks (mild most of the time with no vomiting) but that all but went away over the last several days. Same thing with my mild breast tenderness. I haven't gained any weight & my appetite has increased. I've had a couple food craving/aversions. I heard the baby's hearbeat at my last Dr's appt 2 weeks ago, but I'm still kinda concerned that I should be feeling more & more should be going on with my body by this point. Need your so please help. Thanks!!

March 24th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Regular
i went threw the same thing and im 10 weeks as well. its like all my syptoms went away i went to the dr yesterday and everything is fine with baby a good heartbeat and everything. i think your at your point now where you just start to feel better in general. i wouldnt worry thats the last thing you need to do. as long as you are not bleeding and cramping everything is fine im sure!
March 24th, 2009, 07:51 AM
*Hayley*
i didn't experience many symptoms with my son at all. i distinctly remember days when i said the same thing last time and was worried. if you're at a point where you just can't stand it, call the doc and see if they can get you in, but most likely you and baby are ok.
March 24th, 2009, 07:52 AM
*Hayley*
i didn't experience many symptoms with my son at all. i distinctly remember days when i said the same thing last time and was worried. if you're at a point where you just can't stand it, call the doc and see if they can get you in, but most likely you and baby are ok.
March 24th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJohnson042906 View Post
i went threw the same thing and im 10 weeks as well. its like all my syptoms went away i went to the dr yesterday and everything is fine with baby a good heartbeat and everything. i think your at your point now where you just start to feel better in general. i wouldnt worry thats the last thing you need to do. as long as you are not bleeding and cramping everything is fine im sure!
Thanks for the quick reply. No I'm not bleeding/cramping at all, so I guess that's kind of a good sign but I'm still a little worried.

March 24th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Super Mommy
I’m almost 10w and some days I get nausea all day sometimes not so much. My bb don’t hurt as much. The only thing constant for me is bloat. Everyone is saying the closer you get to 2nd trim the less symptoms you feel and hearing the hb is almost a definite assurance everything is okay.
March 24th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think we'll all worry until we feel the baby moving around. And then we'll worry when we don't feel the baby moving around. basically we'll worry until Oct.!

I still have my symptoms and I worry that something has happened and I'm sick from residual hormones. But come on, we're gonna drive ourselves crazy! No cramping/ no bleeding means that baby is ok. And your symptoms should disappear towards the end of the 1st trimester. Trust that your body will take care of the baby. After a HB is established the chances of anything happening go way down. I am sure you're fine!
March 24th, 2009, 08:12 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know EXACTLY how you're feeling. I am only 8 weeks 4 days today, but up until a week or so, my BBs were sore and I had lots of "gagging" and nausea, but that seems to have lessened and I am worried as well!!

I think it is sooo normal to worry about these things, but the nurse at my doctor's office told me that as the placenta starts to take over more things, the more the hormones level out and the less symptoms you will be feeling. I think that the heartbeat is reassuring, but it just feels like 4 weeks is TOO LONG between appointments, especially early on!!! It should be every two weeks or so for the first trimester IMO!!

Hang in there!!!

March 24th, 2009, 09:41 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I think you're at that weird in between time where the yucky symptoms are starting to fade away but you aren't really feeling/looking pregnant quite yet. I wouldn't worry too much. Soon enough you'll feel big and uncomfortable and maybe even wishing you could go back to the way you feel now.

March 24th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks ladies! I feel better now, like I said before I'm just a "worry-wart" I guess. LOL I worry about EVERYTHING!

March 24th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincat View Post
Thanks ladies! I feel better now, like I said before I'm just a "worry-wart" I guess. LOL I worry about EVERYTHING!
Within a couple days you should be able to feel hardness in your pellvic area... where tummy meets crotch.

I stressed my whole pregnancy until I could feel my son move and even then he was a lazy kicker so I would still worry, its normal but chances for miscarriage are considerably lower after hearing the HB. Trying laying in bed on your side and feeling the bottom of your belly... u can feel just the bottom hardening, they say 11 weeks baby grows out of the pelvis.
March 24th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Snowpeas
all of the above. It gets better when you start to show and you can feel the baby moving. You're kind of at the in-between stage right now.

Don't worry, I'm a worry wort too!
March 24th, 2009, 05:55 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I know how much the worrying sucks!! I am the same way, a symptom goes away and I FREAK! I've been feeling pretty good the last couple of days, just slight nausea. Today at my appt everything looked great. My Dr said now is the time for a lot of women when the symptoms die down a little, she said "Don't worry, enjoy!" So same advice to you.. no cramping, bleeding.. just enjoy that you're feeling better!

March 24th, 2009, 08:35 PM
tracemomof3's Avatar Veteran
All pregnancies are different! Some women are just lucky and have none of the wonderful symptoms of pregnancy. Lucky you!
March 24th, 2009, 08:42 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel the same way. I hit 12 weeks today and all my symptoms went away within the last week. I dont feel any hardness in my tummy yet. I've put on weight but no hard bump yet I know its silly too worry about not being sick! but its hard not to stress about everything
March 24th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I would kill to be you, we all worry and I had horrible m/s unitll a few days ago and at the same time that went away my stomach got hard and I now look like I have a beer gut. I would try not to worry that is untill the next thing comes up

March 26th, 2009, 07:24 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I think many have felt that way.

If there is a real worry... you should talk to your doc.... I know I saw your post about whats up now....

I really think you should be seen again

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search