cynical shawn <-- i think thats correct.....

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2009, 11:31 AM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i noticed in a post you said you didnt have much to say, and i didnt notice a post about yourself.......SOOOOO

where are you from?
what do you do for a living?
is this your first?

ETC ETC....

inquiring minds want to know!

March 25th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Snowpeas
LOL
March 26th, 2009, 07:02 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMLV810 View Post

where are you from?
what do you do for a living?
is this your first?

Tee Hee.... Well let's see. I'm from Michigan but I've lived in quite a few other states. Back in the mitten for now. I'm hoping it's not forever. I work as a bartender in an itty bitty little local bar. I love it but realize that it's probably not the best enviroment for a pregnancy. In my free time I read fiction, as much as I can get my hands on. I just picked up Neil Gaimens new book last night and I'm off to read more of it when I get off the puter. This will be my first child, it was completely unplanned. I got knocked the first time that we did the deed. It turns out that we actually like each other though! I really think that it's all going to turn out ok. I know it's not what I had hoped and dreamed for but I know this child will have two parents and a huge extended family that will always love "it". I want to say "her" but I don't want to jinx it.

Anything else?

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
March 26th, 2009, 07:07 AM
What part of Michigan are you from? (if you arent comfortable saying its ok, I understand) I have some family that lives up there!

Thats good that you guys like each other, I bet it was a bit odd breaking that news.

so how you do like being prego so far?

March 26th, 2009, 07:19 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMLV810 View Post
What part of Michigan are you from? (if you arent comfortable saying its ok, I understand) I have some family that lives up there!

Thats good that you guys like each other, I bet it was a bit odd breaking that news.

so how you do like being prego so far?

I was born in Nothern Michigan, spent middle school through my early 20's in Central Michigan and now I'm on the West Coast of the state. Where I'm at now is definately my favorite but I still want to move!

I was terrified to tell him! We had only known each other a month when I found out. My mother told me that I was not allowed to tell him in a text message so I decided to go in person. I have a face that doesn't hide anything so as soon as I walked in he knew something was up. At first he was completely supportive and really good about it. A few days later he did freak out majorly. He wanted to discuss abortion but I told him that I couldn't do it. I am pro choice but I felt like if I were to abort it would be for selfish reasons and I couldn't do that. He came around quickly and we have since met each others parents and have made our relationship official. We're planning on finding a place together in June. He is a fantastic man and I think he is going to be a great father no matter what happens between us as a couple.

So far pregnancy hasn't been so bad. I've been wicked tired and super emotional both of which are completley unlike me so that's been hard. My boobs are killing me and getting huge. I'm thankfull that I haven't had any morning sickness, just an upset tummy when I don't eat regularly. I'm stressed out on one hand and I have a feeling of everything will be ok on the other. I'm leaning towards everything being ok...

March 26th, 2009, 07:24 AM
My family lives around Muskegon/Newaygo.

Sounds like you guys will make great parents!!!!

my prego experience has been pretty much about the same as yours!!!

March 26th, 2009, 07:39 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
We're going to dinner with his parents at a fancy resturant in Muskegon tomorrow! I can't remember the name of it but I'm a bit nervous because I don't really do the dress up thing. My sister gave me a really cute sundress that I think I'm going to try out but it makes me look like I'm already showing because of the empire waist. Oh well. I'm really just looking forward to the meal and hoping that his parents stop trying to push marriage on us! Not that I'm opposed to marriage it's just that don't want a "shotgun" to be involved.

March 26th, 2009, 09:24 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Hey good to get to know ya!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search