WOW what an AMAZING 1st OB appt!!!!!!!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yess ladies i finnally had my first ob appt, and it was amazing!! im just on cloud 90000

First off the clinc is awsome! it is newly built and they seem pretty high tech. So when we got there i check in and they took a pic of me im assuming for there records or maybe an id not sure i was so excited everything the nurse said went in one ear and out the other lol , so i didnt really have to do paper work since i did it online. and we sat there and waited to be called on. Finally the doc called us in to his office and he explained what he was going to do , pap, blood work ,urine test, breast exam, ULTRASOUND WHOOHOO!!!! YESS!!!

So after he exam me we finally got to the best part yess the ultrasound! he did a vaginal ultrasound (first time ever) but i didnt care i just wanted to see my lil bean! It was amazing to see my bean finally after all this time! during the session he moved and my dh and i were blown away! it was sooo awsome my ds just kept saying baby!

After i got dressed, we met with the doc again, he pretty much just over the exam everything looks great , im at a low risk of miscarriage , told me what not to eat, how much to gain 25 -30 lbs not to bad i guess and he gave me three beautifull pictures of our lil bean! one has his legs crossed so freaking cute and the others are of his lil profile , wish i can share but scanner is not working

oh he also gave me the book "what to expect when expecting" im sure you ladies are familer with that , so im going to have to read it when i get the chance, awsome awsome doctor! cant wait to go back , my next appt is apirl 22 , ill also have one test at 4mon for down syndrown and another ultrasound at 20wks to find out the sex whohoo!!!

oh guess what??? i measured bigger then expected so my new due date is 10/11 i really thought i was due the 17th but the 11th is fine with me! The staff was great and the doctor was awsome.

im just sad because we are moving in may hopefully ill find a clinc that is nice as this one. sorry its soo long !

March 25th, 2009, 11:34 AM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
I bet you will find a great dr where you move to!!! And that is a great appt and especially since you got to see the baby!!!

Thanks to cavewoman

March 25th, 2009, 11:35 AM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yippppeeeee for good appointments!!!!!

March 25th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Bama08mommy4's Avatar Regular
SO neat and exciting!!!!! That sounds soooooo nice.

I'm glad everything went well and looks great!
March 25th, 2009, 11:38 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
Sounds like a great appointment! Yay for bean pictures!
March 25th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to karsynsmama Send a message via Yahoo to karsynsmama
YAY what a wonderful appointment!!! I hope you find a dr just a great when you move as well!

March 25th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Mrs.Shirley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yea for a great appointment and seeing your bean.
March 25th, 2009, 11:50 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am glad everything went to well. Hopefully you will be able to find a clinic like that when you move.
Take a picture of your ultrasound and post that, at least it is better then nothing. I would love to see it!

I am glad everything went to well. Hopefully you will be able to find a clinic like that when you move.
Take a picture of your ultrasound and post that, at least it is better then nothing. I would love to see it!
March 25th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Snowpeas
Sounds like it went wonderfully! Yay for seeing your bean and for being farther along than you thought!
March 25th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Crystal* View Post

yes i def do that , hopefully tommarow

March 25th, 2009, 05:46 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, I'm so glad you had a good appt!! Your Dr sounds awesome. You have to show us pics somehow, a pic of a pic is better than no pic at all.

March 25th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
sounds like it went great, I know my 1st ob appointment I went home with a whole bag, like a nice one with that book a water bottle and a ton of phaplets and other stuff

March 26th, 2009, 04:25 AM
billie1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad the appointment went so well! I wish you luck finding a clinic as nice when you guys move.

March 26th, 2009, 05:31 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I'm happy to hear everything went so well!

March 26th, 2009, 07:18 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How exciting. I am happy you got to see your little bean

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 26th, 2009, 08:43 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
That is awesome!

But a huge bummer about moving.

That is awesome!

But a huge bummer about moving.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search