fess up ladies....

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol, only one???

March 25th, 2009, 05:07 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah that. ^^^ Just one??

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 25th, 2009, 05:21 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
there are lots but if I had to pick one today.. it'd be my aunt

she somehow put herself into the position to be executor of my mother's estate and has not only stolen money but took 6 years to complete it when it should have taken 12 months. My brother and I should have had our money from the estate closing out by now..
and she doesn't care. there's a court order to disperse it and she just doesn't care. We have one week to get 8k to pay the rest of our down payment before they up our mortgage 400 a month.. and she's the only one who can write the checks and I think she's going to sit on it for as long as she can because that's how my family is.

there are lots but if I had to pick one today.. it'd be my aunt

she somehow put herself into the position to be executor of my mother's estate and has not only stolen money but took 6 years to complete it when it should have taken 12 months. My brother and I should have had our money from the estate closing out by now..
and she doesn't care. there's a court order to disperse it and she just doesn't care. We have one week to get 8k to pay the rest of our down payment before they up our mortgage 400 a month.. and she's the only one who can write the checks and I think she's going to sit on it for as long as she can because that's how my family is.

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

March 25th, 2009, 05:23 PM
MaddApple's Avatar Expecting a boy 10/21/09
Send a message via Yahoo to MaddApple
My s/o's ex girlfriend. They are still friends. She is always at my house eating my food, watching my tv and playing with my kids. She acts like I'm not in the room when she is there trying to play house with my s/o. She always brings up the fact that she so hot and skinny and I'm not and chubby. My s/o tells that she is harmless. but I can't stand her.

March 25th, 2009, 05:23 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Easy... My father. I hate him and I seriously hope he dies a slow painful death and that I get to laugh in his face before he takes his last breaths.

Am I mean?

March 25th, 2009, 05:47 PM
CriscoNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddApple View Post
My s/o's ex girlfriend. They are still friends. She is always at my house eating my food, watching my tv and playing with my kids. She acts like I'm not in the room when she is there trying to play house with my s/o. She always brings up the fact that she so hot and skinny and I'm not and chubby. My s/o tells that she is harmless. but I can't stand her.

OMG! why is she in your house? That would SOOO not fly with me!
March 25th, 2009, 05:54 PM
tracemomof3's Avatar Veteran
Hands down my ex husband because he's been seeing our girls 1 day a week for 4-5 hours thanks to his new skank.
March 25th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CriscoNinja View Post
OMG! why is she in your house? That would SOOO not fly with me!
My s/o invites her over hang out cause she has no friends but him. He knows my feeling and thinks its a jealously thing.

March 25th, 2009, 06:18 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Dh's ex and mother of his daughter. I hate her with the fiery passion of a thousand suns. She makes everything so freaking difficult.

March 25th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Snowpeas
A former co-worker. She loved to make everyone else's life miserable by stirring up trouble, back stabbing, sucking up to the bosses, saying the meanest, most provoking comments just to get a reaction, etc. She was the worst I had ever dealt with and it took everything I had to be nice to her and try to let everything roll off my back. Shortly after I moved away and left that job I heard she had been fired.
March 25th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddApple View Post
Does he have kids with her?? if not, then she has no reason to still be such an intimate part of his life. Maybe he likes the attention and jealousy it creates.... she would NOT be in my house unless i made her body into a rug......... and obviously your SO doesn't think she is so hot because he is with YOU

March 25th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellaluna896 View Post
Does he have kids with her?? if not, then she has no reason to still be such an intimate part of his life. Maybe he likes the attention and jealousy it creates.... she would NOT be in my house unless i made her body into a rug......... and obviously your SO doesn't think she is so hot because he is with YOU
They have no kids together. They grew up together in the same church and their parents are good friends.

March 25th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Carly's Mama's Avatar formerly JackieGerhardt!
Send a message via AIM to Carly's Mama
hmmm, just one?! LOL. My BIL irritates me. He hates me for no reason that I am aware of. Kinda woke up one day and said hmmm, I hate her. When he found out we got engaged, he told my DH (then DF) that he should be "out drinking beers and screwing hoes" and that I was trying to trap him. Mmmkay. When we told everyone we were pregnant with Carly, he called me a gold digger (ummm still looking for that gold?!) and told my DH (then DF) to talk me into having an abortion. Then he treated me like crap for 9 months and when she was born, all of a sudden decided he likes my daughter after all.

He joined the ARMY and he's better now but I will never trust him!
Alexander Richard, born 10/21/09 via emergency c/s
8lbs, 7 3/4 oz
20.5"

March 25th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
right now its my MIL. I should be focusing on the baby , not her! DH even refuses to even talk to her now.
March 26th, 2009, 03:53 AM
billie1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't stand my brother's girlfriend/baby's mama lol. She has bipolar and refuses to take medication, so every time she goes into one of her rages, she either beats my brother up (he's like 6', tall and skinny, and she's like 6'2" with a large frame...double my bro's size) or she threatens to call the cops and have him removed from the house that HE'S paying for. She lives with him, and has had him removed from HIS home for something like a month before because she went into a rage and started hitting him, he pushed her to get her off of him, so she called the cops and went and had papers brought up against him with a bunch of total lies about him being the abuser and the authorities believe her because she's a girl. My brother would NEVER hit her and she gets away with so much crap like that. To tell ya the truth, I'd like to break her neck!

March 26th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Genevieve's_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by billie1978 View Post
I can't stand my brother's girlfriend/baby's mama lol. She has bipolar and refuses to take medication, so every time she goes into one of her rages, she either beats my brother up (he's like 6', tall and skinny, and she's like 6'2" with a large frame...double my bro's size) or she threatens to call the cops and have him removed from the house that HE'S paying for. She lives with him, and has had him removed from HIS home for something like a month before because she went into a rage and started hitting him, he pushed her to get her off of him, so she called the cops and went and had papers brought up against him with a bunch of total lies about him being the abuser and the authorities believe her because she's a girl. My brother would NEVER hit her and she gets away with so much crap like that. To tell ya the truth, I'd like to break her neck!
yeah if i were him i'd be like umm. sorry bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
Easy... My father. I hate him and I seriously hope he dies a slow painful death and that I get to laugh in his face before he takes his last breaths.

Am I mean?
no you are SO not mean! I hate my dad too. I actually refuse to call him dad. so i was going to say him too. LOL
for my whole life he has never been interested in having a relationship with me and honestly believes that giving me money is a way to say I love you, and when his ex wife told him i was preg (cos she found out through my myspace) he told me how sh**ty that was that he didnt find out from me and how me and df are "nuckle heads" bcz he doesnt know waht we a re going to do. and i think hes just p*ssed because he was a cheater and my df is not and he never loved anyone and was never loved and i am loved by a lot of ppl including my DF so yea. I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
x2 http://www.punky-kinboutique.webs.com (enter 'Summer' to recieve 10% off entire order, $30.00 or more)
<marquee

REQUEST A SIGGY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ests-open.html
SIGGY GALLERY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-gallery.html</marquee>

Last edited by Genevieve's_mommy; March 26th, 2009 at 06:10 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search