tailbone pain

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2009, 09:39 AM
I am almost 11 weeks and lately I noticed that my back near my butt and my tailbone has a soreness pain. Anyone experiencing that?
March 27th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to karsynsmama Send a message via Yahoo to karsynsmama
i havent yet, but i did with karsyn when i was around 30 weeks prego! i know the pain and it hurts!!!

March 27th, 2009, 10:10 AM
*Hayley*
i've had some lower back pains like that in the past week. keep an eye out that you don't start cramping. if you do, call the doc.
March 27th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I have had that but I think mine is becasuse I am used to sleeping on my stomach and now I can't

March 27th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Candace0183's Avatar Veteran
I definitely get that...I'm getting it much earlier this pregnancy. With DS I got it later on. DS's father use to have to push me up the stairs by my butt because i couldn't make it...LOL!
March 27th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Veteran
I have had a pain actually in my butt (literally). Maybe it could be the way you are sleeping or sitting.

March 27th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Snowpeas
Not yet
March 27th, 2009, 11:25 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG yes!! Mostly on my left side. I almost fell this morning cause it caught me off-guard while putting on my shoes. I have to sleep with my Snoogle so that my legs aren't on top of each other, otherwise it hurts to much to sleep. But, I did have back problems pre-prenancy and was told it was gonna get worse, Oh Boy were they right!! I can't imagine what it's gonna be like later!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

March 27th, 2009, 07:50 PM
what does lower back pain and tailbone pain combine with cramping mean?
March 27th, 2009, 08:29 PM
*Hayley*
if you're cramping and having lower back pain it could be contracting. this early those would be signs of a m/c. of course, i'm not an expert, but i'd be worried enough to get in and see a doctor.
March 27th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Regular
I had bad back pain before becoming pregnant, but it has been exacerbated ever since. It's almost always my lower and middle back. My tail bone hurts mainly when I sit, and also when I lay down at night. I am a tummy sleeper, always have been, but I'm afraid to sleep on my tummy now. Sleeping on my back (such as after dental procedures) has always caused me to have back pains. My Mom told me to try sleeping on my side, so I'm going to try that tonight and see if it helps.

I hope you figure out the cause and can get it to let up some.

March 27th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Mrs.Shirley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have terrible pain. I was in a car accident in 03' and I have residual back problems from that, but I agree with *Hayley* If you start having any cramping at all I would call the dr. It doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it.
March 28th, 2009, 06:41 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a tightness in my butt if I stand up too fast. It goes away after like a minute when it loosens up. I guess I never put much though into it because my butt expanded a lot so far.... I always had kinda narrow hips and that was one of the first things that changed. I just figured it was from using new parts of my butt hahaha.

March 28th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Veteran
Could tailbone pain be hemmorhoids?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search